Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 171 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Sporty car
By Nicole

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW, I said for my 25 b-day I will get one and I did. I have always loved bimmers. It's a nice ride and the sport seats are great for my back. The only down side is it takes a lot of gas, but hey its a bmw not my old 04 honda civic, in l.a. traffic.

Sport package, prem package.. love how the seats fit to your back and the SOS system is wonderful and love the 05 body style. I like the white lights not the old orange ones.

Should come standard with an alarm and heated seats for a 36k car. Plus the windows do make a lot of noise and I only have about 500 miles on my 325ic.

The truly Ultimately Driving Machine
By luckyguyinla

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have this car no more than 2 months old. I took a spin everywhere i go .. Everything about this car is awesome beside. the miles. BMW allow you to drive at your own speed. The gas mile meter is not correctly because it depend how fast you are accert your car. I m going to keep this car until the 2008 car model come out. its fun car and attention grabber. Great car for age 18-40.. Save up your money. and wait for the 2008 new design. I loving it right now.

Four Wheel Antilock Brakes,intermittent rain sensing wipers power glass sunroof rear defogger,climate control,wood trim on dash,trim on doors, trim on center console,AM/FM in-dash single CD player, CD-controller stereo 10 total speakers diversity antenna

Rear need to be more sporty. BMW can try all Clear Rear design. Gasoline per mile to like 28 city 35 hwy (that would be nice.

Thrilling ride !!!!!!!!!!!
By Denny

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first BMW I have owned but it will not be the last. From the moment I drove off it was like I was in another world. One of the first things I noticed, besides the fast acceleration, was the lack of outside noise. This is a great first BMW to get into--it's pricey but worth every penny.

Acceleration at all speeds, quality of build, radio is fantastic.

I do not like the layout of the cupholders at all.

Hot Car But With A Lil Annoyance
By SLIMQT614@AOL.COM

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Though this has been my dream car since I was a child, i must say its been a little disappointing, why, I had a gas leak after 8 months of owning this car with all door windows vibrating not making the cabin as quiet as I thought (now fixed). . But with the adjustments, I now have a ding noise in the gas tank when I hit bumps and start the engine after a 2 day storage! Not a good thing. As for smooth ride, I think it has its moments!! But the all wheel drive is exquisite, horsepower is just right and amenities are awesome, I have it all installed from the auto/tranny, the nav to the prem package to the pdc and xenon lights/heated seats. Love the car but will upgrade once my lease is up!

BMW assist/SOS, 4 yr full warranty, Bluetooth technology, dsc, pdc, hill descent, handling and cornering and last but not least, the all wheel drive/nav system screen!!!

More standard amenties/packages like the xenon lights, leather seats!! Remove the hump in the rear seating to make it easier for the mid passenger to get in and out of the car!! And more armrest storage.

This is awesome
By BR

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel of a car. Top down is more fun than I can describe, top up, you'd never know you were in a convertible.