2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I Love This Car!!!
By M. J. on 03/22/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever purchased. My only regret was not doing it sooner. Words cannot do justice to the feel of this car, but it is superb. The 2.5 liter engine has enough power for me, and the interior and exterior design is timeless.

PDX SILVER BMW WAGON
By Jow Smith on 03/19/05 14:56 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

One of the few wagons we tested that you did not feel your driving experience was being taken away as punishment for buying a wagon.

bmwci
By Jon on 03/18/05 19:06 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

great design & style. Unbelievable drive from this car. Exterior is beautiful and always a head turner.

No Wonder the Others Have to Advertise!
By Treepusher on 03/14/05 21:58 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Thirty-five years of GM, Volkswagen, and Japanese in my garage, and when it came time for a new ride, figured there'd be more of the same. Stumbled across a BMW dealer, stopped in for laughs. A minute in a 330i, and I stopped laughing. I had to have this car. It WANTS to go, and hang on to your hat, it's quick, not just fast, even without the performance package. Exhilarating to drive, handling must be experienced to be believed. Elegant simplicity to the interior design. Handsome exterior exudes class. HK sound system is nice, but the growl of the engine is the car's real music.

Only Tested and Waiting to Pickup
By Blandy on 03/10/05 19:51 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have checked out other $35k-$55k convertibles and the BMW 330ci was the all around best fit for my enjoyment with driving, power, style, handling. I have just ordered my 330ci and am looking forward to getting behind the wheel. The dealership has a great reputation and is very important for me. This is my 1st BMW and so far very satisfied.

FunCar
By CarMan on 03/07/05 20:30 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A smooth engine and superb handling make this an enjoyable drive in town or out on the twisties. A somewhat dated design that still attracts attention.

BMW 330i
By Ryan on 03/01/05 16:53 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great sport performance car to drive, which makes long trips enjoyable. The seat extension for under the legs is awesome and very comfortable. The tight road handling is ideal for upper end highway driving (speeding!). Net - net awesome car that makes you want to run errands.

330CI Excellent Choice
By Bill on 02/24/05 09:50 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a a 2001 325i (manual) sedan, and wanted more of a sporty car, so I picked the 330Ci (premium package, cold weather package, and sport package, steptronic). The handling makes this car, and horsepower makes a big difference. Steptronic in manual mode is a nice change from regular auto. Interior screams luxury. Best sports car I have owned.

330Ci - Excellent Choice
By Bill on 02/24/05 09:50 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Point and shoot fun
By R. L. Swenson on 02/21/05 20:47 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a driver's car. If a soft insulated ride is your cup of tea, try one of the other luxo-cruisers. But if you love outstanding handling, sportscar acceleration and some of the finest seats on the planet, look no further. Our 330i came with the sport package which includes the sport seats, performance tires and sport steering wheel. It also came with the premium and cold weather packages. The handling is on a par with the best sports cars on the market. Interior details are tailored to the enthusiast driver but the center console cup holders (when holding a beverage) can get in the way of the shifting arm. And shift you will!The fantastic Steptronic 5 speed automatic is wonderful.