2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
3 yrs old and going strong
By Connie on 05/03/08 21:51 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car was the first car we've ever bought that cost more than $20K and we remain in love with it 3 years later. It drives like a dream, gets decent MPG (btwn 25 and 30 mpg) and I think it looks very sophisticated for a wagon. There have been a few electrical issues since day 1 that we vaguely annoying but didn't affect performance and which have finally been diagnosed and fixed. All the maintenance and repairs have been covered by the BMW service plan which is unparalleled. We haven't had any mechanical problems at all.

Unbeatable package!
By BimmerNuts on 06/20/06 12:34 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not find a similar package of handling, power, space, luxury and economy. Yes, it's not a drag racer, not a 48" TV hauler, not a Cadillac, not an ultra luxurious butt massage machine and not a 50mpg machine - BUT it's an extremely well executed compromise of all of the above that no other car I've driven or owned car copy. Read reviews of all competitors and you will find that they all compare with BMW 3-series - it's not a coincidence.

PDX SILVER BMW WAGON
By Jow Smith on 03/19/05 14:56 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

One of the few wagons we tested that you did not feel your driving experience was being taken away as punishment for buying a wagon.

I love my car!
By bacchus on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've got an Audi wagon & BMW wagon and love them both. The BMW drives like a dream...