2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The Best Car You'll Ever Drive
By Tom A on 08/06/08 18:57 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this used 2005 AWD Wagon with only 19,000 miles on it in April 2008. This car is as good as it was the day it was delivered new to the dealer. It has every possible option available at the time. Ride, handling, comfort, features are all beyond my expectations. I will probably never buy anything but BMWs in the future. As a certified used BMW, the warranty and financing cannot be beat.

3 yrs old and going strong
By Connie on 05/03/08 21:51 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car was the first car we've ever bought that cost more than $20K and we remain in love with it 3 years later. It drives like a dream, gets decent MPG (btwn 25 and 30 mpg) and I think it looks very sophisticated for a wagon. There have been a few electrical issues since day 1 that we vaguely annoying but didn't affect performance and which have finally been diagnosed and fixed. All the maintenance and repairs have been covered by the BMW service plan which is unparalleled. We haven't had any mechanical problems at all.

Unbeatable package!
By BimmerNuts on 06/20/06 12:34 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not find a similar package of handling, power, space, luxury and economy. Yes, it's not a drag racer, not a 48" TV hauler, not a Cadillac, not an ultra luxurious butt massage machine and not a 50mpg machine - BUT it's an extremely well executed compromise of all of the above that no other car I've driven or owned car copy. Read reviews of all competitors and you will find that they all compare with BMW 3-series - it's not a coincidence.

Hot Car But With A Lil Annoyance
By SLIMQT614@AOL.COM on 12/05/05 01:12 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Though this has been my dream car since I was a child, i must say its been a little disappointing, why, I had a gas leak after 8 months of owning this car with all door windows vibrating not making the cabin as quiet as I thought (now fixed). . But with the adjustments, I now have a ding noise in the gas tank when I hit bumps and start the engine after a 2 day storage! Not a good thing. As for smooth ride, I think it has its moments!! But the all wheel drive is exquisite, horsepower is just right and amenities are awesome, I have it all installed from the auto/tranny, the nav to the prem package to the pdc and xenon lights/heated seats. Love the car but will upgrade once my lease is up!

Love this car
By Dave on 09/01/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would have never expected to loke a car this much. Great car to drive. It feels like it is part of you. Could use air outlets in the rear with maybe a little more rear leg room when front seats are all the way back. I'm extremely happy with the car and have no regrets.

PDX SILVER BMW WAGON
By Jow Smith on 03/19/05 14:56 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

One of the few wagons we tested that you did not feel your driving experience was being taken away as punishment for buying a wagon.

I love my car!
By bacchus on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've got an Audi wagon & BMW wagon and love them both. The BMW drives like a dream...