Used 2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Bmw 3-series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

perception is the name of the game
By nigthhawk779

2005 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We have owned it since new. It was maintained by the dealer of course until 50,000 which came quickly. The only two complaints that I have is that the skip plate is too fragile. If it touches the curb it will come off and sometimes you drive over the parts before you know it is failing. ($700.00) each time. So you learn not to park near the curb. A few times preminum gas was not available had to use 1/2 & 1/2. The back seat is hard to get any use out of. THe seat belt sets too far behind you when you first egage it. People (service personnel) are always surprised that it takes 8 guarts of oil.

Favorite Features

memory seat and mirror settings. 100mph and you can tell unless you look at speedometer

Suggested Improvements

Change the seat belt initial placement. Change the interlocking plates on the skid plate

Fun
By anieddu

2005 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been a blast to drive. It is truly a "handling" car. It is a bit underpowered at times, but the precision steering through the turns makes up for it. The reliability is a bit questionable. I've never had a serious problem with it, but little nagging things at times. All covered under warranty but still annoying. Would definitely buy another one. They are that much fun and they look classy even in an older body style.

Favorite Features

Handling, handling, handling. Looks

Suggested Improvements

More horsepower, but that could be had with the 330ci.

Anticipation
By John Smith

2005 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a fun, vehicle with outstanding performance look no further. This car hugs the road with impressive handling but is so quiet inside you can hear even a pin drop. The interior is nicer than most apartments. Reliability and safety are BMW top priority, just look at all the safety specs and insurance discounts. You must drive one of these!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, sunroof.

Suggested Improvements

Put bluetooth speaker on driver side, system to remind youof how close you are getting to a parking curb as it is so low to the ground.

A real Bahn-stormer!
By kenneth

2005 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car when we were stationed in Germany and it has been absolutely terrific. The brakes are phenomenal at autobahn speed and the engine is silky smooth. Build quality is excellent. The car is very agile and the steering is almost telepathic. We have been extremely pleased at the fuel mileage both in Europe and here in the States. All in all a wonderful car and a joy to drive!

Favorite Features

Engine, transmission, brakes, adaptive headlights.

Suggested Improvements

A little more power would always be appreciated but it does very well passing at highway speeds.

Sporty car
By Nicole

2005 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW, I said for my 25 b-day I will get one and I did. I have always loved bimmers. It's a nice ride and the sport seats are great for my back. The only down side is it takes a lot of gas, but hey its a bmw not my old 04 honda civic, in l.a. traffic.

Favorite Features

Sport package, prem package.. love how the seats fit to your back and the SOS system is wonderful and love the 05 body style. I like the white lights not the old orange ones.

Suggested Improvements

Should come standard with an alarm and heated seats for a 36k car. Plus the windows do make a lot of noise and I only have about 500 miles on my 325ic.