2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
best car
By jacob20 on 07/27/12 04:21 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

i bought my 2005 bmw 330xi in 2010 with 80k on it it ran just like new the only thing i had to do to maintain it was change the tires and brakes which in any car you have to do. now today it has 125k on it and it runs better than ever this is a great reliable car and fun to drive it wont let you down

Awesome!
By fiatluxphoto on 01/14/10 04:23 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

All in all this is an awesome car. Ride is a bit stiff over MNs many chuck holes. This could be the suspension option but the 3 series model is known for this trait. It matters more to me since its difficult 'for me' to manually shift between gears moving over a rough road. Its sporty suspension makes handling/cornering great The stereo sound quality is incredible but the radio/ipod interface need improvement. Its basic and you cant tell what song you have playing on your ipod on the radio display. Just playlist/track (01-001 etc) Other than that, its a great ride. Quiet. Fast. Relatively efficient and very very reliable. The missed 10s are my personal opinion. They may not matter to you

I love this BMW
By H&H on 08/02/09 07:57 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this BMW 330XI used with 14000 miles on it. I have been driving this car for one year, no problem appeared. The car is very fun to drive, I feel very safe driving this car, it is heavy and it grabs the road very well unlike the Toyota which I traded in, we love it very much. My son and I had a lot of fun driving it from Canton OH back to Buffalo NY that day. This car is very responsive, very reliable. The dealership is very friendly in my city. I will recommend this car to all my friends. My next car will be another BMW. However, I don't like the style in new model of 3 and 5 series, the rear looks ugly.

Luxury and Performance
By Aowilliams on 02/12/09 11:52 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After having reached 50,000 miles, the car is still fantastic and has been thus far trouble free. It is highly stable at highway speeds (and beyond) and is sensational in corners. It's a great driving experience with nice luxury features that make it a joy to drive to the market or across country.

Love at first drive
By masdriver on 08/26/08 08:19 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a BMW for a long time and I finally got rid of my old car and bought a certified pre-owned 2005 330xi. I could not be happier. I was driving a Subaru and (as expected) the experience is completely different. The ride is smooth but I have complete control, the gas mileage is solid but it has plenty of power, and, despite the reviews, I am very pleased with the Harmon Kardon sound system. Now I just have to quit my job so I can spend all day driving!

My BMW
By rose on 06/14/07 22:41 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have not had my car very long but the few days I have had it I will say I LOVE IT. I have owned many cars in my life and this one is by far is one of my favorites. I love driving this car. I get 26.5 miles per gal but that is better than my other car. I do wish that it was more like 35 per gal but that is the only down side. No biggie, still great fuel economy by far.

Excellent
By chris870 on 04/23/06 11:44 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car - handles better than my Audi S4, great in the snow thru 2 winters, and excellent build quality. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Tim's Review of his 330xi
By Tim on 03/25/05 09:33 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! It is fun to drive and safe. With the AWD, I feel secure in snow and rain. I would recommend this car to anyone.

So far so fun
By Koho17 on 01/27/05 13:48 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned the 2005 330xi for just two weeks. Each time I get behind the wheel it is more enjoyable than the last. It has exceeded my expectations and can only hope it delivers reliability in the future. Although ownership has been brief, I have been nothing but impressed with the product.

great car
By bernie on 01/01/05 16:07 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned many high end sporty cars and this is clearly the best. Fun to drive, solidly built, classy, and gets compliments all the time.