Used 2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

The Best Car You'll Ever Drive
By Tom A

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this used 2005 AWD Wagon with only 19,000 miles on it in April 2008. This car is as good as it was the day it was delivered new to the dealer. It has every possible option available at the time. Ride, handling, comfort, features are all beyond my expectations. I will probably never buy anything but BMWs in the future. As a certified used BMW, the warranty and financing cannot be beat.

Favorite Features

Overall ride and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation is somewhat cumbersome. As a certified used vehicle, I would have expected BMW to provide the most current DVD software for it. I would have also expected the vehicle to have Homelink and in dash 6 disc changer standard.

Hot Car But With A Lil Annoyance
By SLIMQT614@AOL.COM

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Though this has been my dream car since I was a child, i must say its been a little disappointing, why, I had a gas leak after 8 months of owning this car with all door windows vibrating not making the cabin as quiet as I thought (now fixed). . But with the adjustments, I now have a ding noise in the gas tank when I hit bumps and start the engine after a 2 day storage! Not a good thing. As for smooth ride, I think it has its moments!! But the all wheel drive is exquisite, horsepower is just right and amenities are awesome, I have it all installed from the auto/tranny, the nav to the prem package to the pdc and xenon lights/heated seats. Love the car but will upgrade once my lease is up!

Favorite Features

BMW assist/SOS, 4 yr full warranty, Bluetooth technology, dsc, pdc, hill descent, handling and cornering and last but not least, the all wheel drive/nav system screen!!!

Suggested Improvements

More standard amenties/packages like the xenon lights, leather seats!! Remove the hump in the rear seating to make it easier for the mid passenger to get in and out of the car!! And more armrest storage.

Love this car
By Dave

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would have never expected to loke a car this much. Great car to drive. It feels like it is part of you. Could use air outlets in the rear with maybe a little more rear leg room when front seats are all the way back. I'm extremely happy with the car and have no regrets.

Favorite Features

The brakes and handling. I have never felt so in control of an automobile. It is a wonderful car to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Stereo speakers are terrible. Wipers are poor at high speeds. Air vents in rear.