2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Very solid

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325Ci Coupe (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Very solid
By fineblueday on

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW is more stylish and refined than my old sports car but the ride is the largest improvement, it's so quiet that I sometimes need to check to see if the engine is running. I was concerned that the 17" tires and sports package would make the car run loud but that hasn't been the case. Acceleration is nice in the low RPM's and the pickup is smooth. For those of you who really want that aluminum trim ask the dealer if they can order that trim even if you get the premium package. Lastly, sports cars aren't made for good gas mileage get over it!

Favorite Features

Smooth ride at all speeds, cup holders are designed well, low profile is sweet but beware curbs, heated seats are amazingly fast, easy access to rear seat, sports package and moonroof is very nice.

Suggested Improvements

Front mounted CD player skips to often so I recommend getting the 6 disc in the truck (BMW is behind on this and should offer the in dash system like it's competitors), lumbar support is really needed, don't forget to have the dealer throw in wheel locks and floor mats (doh!).