Still the Sexiest Car on the Road
By daveuc97 on
2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
It has been 4.5 years since I bought it and I still get excited every time I get behind the wheel. You can punch it through the sharpest of curves and fly up and down the steepest of hills will full confidence that this machine will exceed your expectations. Solid ride! Better thrill than a roller coaster! In fact, the other day, while resting at a stop sign after a fun filled heart pounding 10 minute joy ride thru the Connecticut countryside, I actually thought I heard the car mutter, “how’d I do?” Add on the fact that this is still the best looking car on the road and that it has the sweetest engine purr you will hear from a car in this class, I have myself a solid purchase!
Favorite Features
Sweet body style, smiles from sexy women, your buddies eyes lighting up when you let them take it for a spin, safe solid feeling you get when driving, engine purr when accelerating, black leather interior with brush nickel trim, the BMW emblem.
Suggested Improvements
I know its BMW tradition, but I just don’t like the cheesy orange dash and stereo lighting. My baby doesn’t do well on an extremely cold Connecticut winter day.