Still In Love
By D. on
2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
The car looks and drives great. The size is perfect for me. My boyfriend has even been offered phone numbers from women while he was out washing my car & NOT his Infiniti G35! Here are the issues I've seen. Driver's door wont open when its raining. My "1-touch" sunroof wont close with 1 touch, I have to hold the button. Molding peels in South Florida heat. Trunk button in the car doesn't works. The biggest issue is the height of the car. I know it helps with stability & avoiding rollover but new & potential owners: ALWAYS BACK YOUR 3-SERIES IN WHEN THERE IS A CEMENT STOPPER! Its the only way to go. I've replaced my front bumper cover twice.
Favorite Features
ok this is crazy but I love the way the engine "growls!" LOVE the look and its so much fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Make the front bumper cover stronger, make alarm standard, rear cup holders. Make the side mirrors glare resistant like the rear view mirror! Upgrade the stereo. The Harmon Kardon is trash. do whatever you need to do so the leather doesnt get so hot in the sun.