PERSONALY TOOK IT UP TO 148MPH. GREAT !!
By BROKERN1 on
2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I bought this car last april for my wife as she graduated with honors. It is electric red and natural brown and every possible option in it. What a head turner. So far I have almost 4,000 miles on it w/out any problem except one !!! I can't stay away from this car. Every time I need to go somewhere I constantly ask my wife to give me the keys to the bimmer. It is so much fun to drive. I personally have a Lexus GS430 and yes I do agree that I have much more power but who needs it - - if it comes w/out handling. This car has been personally engineered for anybody who is a control freak at speeds about 130 miles per hour. I have driven it at 148 mph - nic
Favorite Features
Handling at speeds above 100mph. Smooth tranny. Body Kit. Rims. Turning headlights, sensor vipers, muffler note, LED tail lights, steering wheel control, large fog lights, highway fuel consumption. I highly recomment this car also it does have some flaws...ready below....
Suggested Improvements
doors to heavy, seats are to narrow (sport package), sound system sucks (yes its harbon), navigation sucks (not a touch screen), city fuel consumption, a little too stiff.