2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Love this car

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

330Ci Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Love this car
By ggard86 on

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for one year and a half and still smile every time I get into it. I've taken it on two long road trips 1000+ miles and avg 32 miles on the highway; at home I get about 23. I've had no problems with it and love the once a year oil change. It's a comfortable car and is fast off the line. The exterior and interior style is something BMW should never have left, and in my eyes it has classic lines and a refined German style. The fold down seats and ski bag make a small car easier to swallow. Simply put I love this car and don't mind the car payment.

Favorite Features

Overall style and feel, as well as the abundance of features. I never knew how much automatic wipers would change my life. Love the heated windshield fluid and headlight cleaners in the winter. There are so many little things in a BMW others just don't match; for example the flashlight built in.

Suggested Improvements

My dislikes have been fixed in newer models they are: sound system is a little weak, it lacks an aux input, window trim comes unglued. In the winter the frame-less doors tend to be difficult to close. That's it.