I can't walk away
By L. Robb on
2004 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I have asked my car guy to get me an SUV, a convertible, and on and on, but I cannot leave my 330I with SMG and M package. The car history revealed it was not a dealer car but sent over as a test vehicle then landed in an auction. I am told it is lower and more tuned than other models. I love driving it. The original tires were Michelin Pilot Sport summer which burned off at 25,000 miles. I replaced with Pilot All-Season and rears are wearing considerably faster than fronts. Just had the full 50,000 inspection and C check, the first off warranty. The full day check, new belts, fluids, an electrical glitch in a tail light and rear brakes, pads and rotors, came to $1900.
Favorite Features
Handling, handling, handling, will outperform any tire I can afford. The interior is snug compared to the new models wrapping around the driver as opposed to sitting in the car.
Suggested Improvements
This car is really bad in the snow. I park my in the garage and walk or drive the wife's Yaris. Friends have suggested 300lbs of sand bags in the trunk.