Germans make better cars...
By Dustin W. on
2004 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I own a 2004 330i w/ performance package. These cars are truly amazing. Unsurpassed performance, elegant styling, reliable, & fun to drive. I drove many models before purchasing mine, I highly recommend the performance package. The power difference is huge, and the styling and standard equipment are worth the extra. I also recommend the manual 6 speed, makes driving and handling much more fun. BMW puts an amazing amount of feel and predictability in the drivers hands. No corners cut in the design and test phase, this car can run around town to get groceries or hold its own on the race track.
Favorite Features
HID lights, 18 inch wheels, amazing performance and handling, amazing braking. The car is very practical and drivable around town and gets great gas mileage when I keep my foot out of the throttle, plus it runs 0-60 in 5.8 if I want to run harder. Best of both worlds.
Suggested Improvements
Rear tires are wider than the fronts so they can't be rotated or interchanged. Only complaint I have that may be cured by different brake pads is the large amount of brake dust that builds on the front wheels. Maintenance cost are high when free service plan expires.