2004 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Follow-up Review 1 Year Later

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

330Ci Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Follow-up Review 1 Year Later
By TechJunkie on

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The driving experience dramatically improved after I replaced the stock Continental tires with Pirelli PZero Nero. The cold start issues I had were resolved with a software update. The flickering trunk light was resolved by replacing the locking mechanism. The felt next to the weather stripping on both doors were replaced as the original glue did not hold. The moon roof's sliding shade was replaced as the plastic clips broke off. I'm currently getting 27 MPG on the HWY with conservative driving speeds. I have put over 43k miles. I took it on a cross country 6.2k mile road trip, and received compliments at gas stations and in Canada.

Favorite Features

Smooth, sleek, beautiful and sexy exterior and interior! Acceleration and handling. Auto-dimming rear view mirror. Seat & mirror memory. Radio/ Cruise control on the steering column. Right side mirror adjusts automatically for parallel parking. Full Maintenance!

Suggested Improvements

Add ID3 Tag support for iPod, 6 CD in-dash changer (like Honda). Design console for CD sleeves or cases. Remove the R/T button from the steering column. Remove the red nipple from the rear view mirror. Add rear cup holders. Reduce rattles. Have option for built-in AC vents in seats.