2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Delightful to drive

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

Delightful to drive
By Rick330 on

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 330CiC is a wonderful car to drive and never fails to get looks from other drivers. It corners as if on rails but is very composed and comfortable for commutes. The Harmon Kardon sound system gives high-quality performances, even with the top down. A few minor issues with the car were corrected promptly by the dealership. I average 24 mpg in commute/city driving, which is better than I expected. I always look forward to driving it and can't help but smile as I do.

Favorite Features

Handling, performance and the secure feeling you get while driving. Of course, the feeling you have with the top down cannot be matched. The 6- speed manual transmission adds to the fun of driving. Sport seats are very comfortable, especially the bolters and extended thigh support.

Suggested Improvements

More inside storage space. Back seat leg room very tight. With top down, red LED readouts on the dash/stereo/AC disappear in the glare, especially with polarized sunglasses. LCD displays or different background would be better. Would like more supple leather.