2004 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - BMW 330Ci Convertible

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

BMW 330Ci Convertible
By ohh_yay on

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides well and is a true pleasure... My first one was a lemon back at the end of 2003, the dealer exchanged it for the 2004 refreshed model with no fee charged to me. I would have to say the BMW buying experience is wonderfull and they are very helpfull if you end up at the right dealer (e.g. Stevens Creek BMW not Allison BMW). Ride is great, and comfy. The most amazing things is when you throw it into a curve with a sharp turn at high speeds it sticks like glue on the road. Try that with your Mercedes and you'll end up off the cliff!

Favorite Features

GPS Navigation has no loading time to calculate your route. Not as advanced as Japanese cars persay, but better than any German car except for the 5 & 7 series with iDrive. Mercedes E320 & Porsche 911 (which I both own) can't hold a candle to this nav system.

Suggested Improvements

Needs flame surfaced design. When placed next to other BMW's it the design seems aged, although very nice and effective.