2004 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - best car I've ever owned

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2004 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

330i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

best car I've ever owned
By david fulginiti on

2004 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

bought my 330i new, has performance pak,most options. never has let me down. drove it thru a flood, snow, ice and 90 plus temps,always make me smile and gets me home. I also own a 2008 M3 and I enjoy this car(330i) more as a daily drive.

Favorite Features

seats

Suggested Improvements

would love limited slip differential
By prinze
on 01/09/11 15:23 PM (PST)

Model BMW 2004 325 xi Had this car since 2004 engine for this car is pretty good, but has a lot of little problems came up from time to time...The alignment is one of the biggest i took it to the BMW dealer for three times and they still couldn't completely fix the problem. The computer told them it is aligned but when i on the right is always tends to go left. The interior wood got a lot the cracks i guess from the hot and cold weather. This car has very bad control interface, the cruise control responds is very slow. when i press the accelerator it didn't accelerate until least least 5 seconds later, same goes for decelerate. BWM should known better than this that in a highway 5 second responds time for the cruise control would mean disaster!!!!!!!!! There is not indicates if the cruise control is set or not only indicates it is On and that is not the same as set the car at a certain speed!!!!!!!!!!. Not recommended too crapy use interface not a luxury car at all!!!!!!!!!!!!