2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Amazed!

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

By peacepunk on

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car with only 56K miles on the odo in Feb of 2011. I've since added a good 24K and this car still runs and feels like new! I've bought new vehicles before, including a new 1999 Ford Windstar and a 2006 Mazda 5 and I have to tell you the BMW runs way smoother than either of those vehicles did brand new! This car has the most comfortable seats I've ever encoutered and has the smoothese ride I've ever experienced. Sure there are some downsides like the expensive oil changes due to requiring synthetic oil and gassing up costs a bit more as it requires 91 or higher octane. I was never a BMW fan but owning one has put me on top of the fan list!

Handling is amazing, comfort is top notch, gets good mileage... what more can I say?

My only complaint is the sport tires can cause hydroplaning. Even with new tires on a wet surface it can occur, but then is to expected with low profile tires that are more meant for handling.