2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Redesign the interior please..........
By Steven Zimbelman on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love it, fast and fun! A real head turner.................

Luv my 325Ci
By GailVTM on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd BMW 3-series. What beautiful cars. The two-door coupe has great exterior lines and a sporty look. Power-adjustable front seats make it great for long distance driving. I don't know why anyone would need to up-size to the larger engine - this one has more than enough pep and power. Smooth acceleration and good fuel economy. Does well on regular unleaded, but on long road trips I've used premium and gotten better mileage. Not worth it on city driving tho.

Great Car
By Skevas on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my car. I wish that I had known about the difficulty of driving it in snow given that I live in New England. I have to change my tires every season, but it's worth it.

BMW 330ci
By John Owens on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second BMW. Awesome to drive and built to last.

I love my car
By Tete on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The 2004 is great I love it

Great Car
By jennico on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got this car for my birthday and I LOVE IT! However, as I expected, it has lots of little problems (speakers acting funny, rattling in the passenger chair, shocks make noises.. etc etc) but I am hoping the dealer will be able to fix that again. It's like a love/hate thing. I love the car, but it has its flaws.

A Benchmark Is A Benchmark!!!For Reason!
By Larry Chen on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got this car 5 months ago. The handling is definitely the best in the class. The steering is so precise and communicative; the braking is so powerful and linear; the suspension offers lots of feedback without any punishment. I just made a test drive on 04 Acura TL(270hp) yesterday, and i feel that my 225hp 330Ci is much quicker than TL. Personally, I think 04 330Ci with 18 inch wheels is the most beautiful bimmer so far. The facelifted front end is especially handsome. BMW always does what we call "magic". I'm so proud of my choice to get a 330Ci.

BMW: what else do you expect!!!
By Hailey (Comet) on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First of all I love the new front make over. This car turns heads. I was looking at a g35, but a friend point a good thing out to me. It is a nissan. This car makes you feel like you are part of the road. You can be going 80 and feel like you are standing still. You can get into alot of trouble with this car. If you want a car that mixes a ultimate sports car with style and class. Get the 330 ci. The step-tronic trany kicks a&*. Might be a little slower, if you are looking for a race car buy a m3. Nothing like a Bimmer

Rock Solid
By YankeeFan on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not know what the word "The Ultimate Driving Machine" really mean until you step into this car and feel the responsiveness. The turns are tight and well taken with a cool feature called Dynamic Stability Control. If you want to experience it to the utmost don't skimp out on the Sport Package - it's well worth it.

2004 BMW 325 Ci (Coupe)
By Thalamus3 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

While I've only had this car a few days, it is proves a wonderfully fun, yet comfortable and secure driving experience that I have not been privy to for many years. The quality of workmanship, both inside and outside, is exceptional.