Used 2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Fun ride
By aGermanInUS

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I got the sports package and metallic paint, but no other gimmicks. I take 25mph-turns at 40-45 mph (on dry road, of course), with room to spare. The engine has enough spunk for fun driving, and it has near-maximum torque at almost the entire range. The sport seats, once adjusted, are extremely comfy. If traffic allows you to use cruise control to "take a load of your feet", 3-4 hours nonstop driving does not lead to much fatigue. This is not a luxury vehicle! The suspension is sportily-stiff, the performance tires give you road noise, and you feel the road. The engine is not as "in your face" as in the Z4, but you can enjoy its comforting growl in the cockpit.

Stiff suspension, near-perfect front-back weight distribution, and meaty tires. Speaking of which, DO NOT NEGLECT TO PUT ON SNOW TIRES if you live in a winter area!!!

The "BMW Business" CD player tends to jump on occasion. This never happened in my Acura RSX with the same CDs.

This car is great
By pweese23

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost a year now and its the best car I have ever owned. Without any doubt this is the ultimate driving machine. I've really pushed the limits of this car and it runs as strong as the day I bought it. The car is smooth from 10mph to 130mph. The hardest thing to do while driving this machine is to obey the posted speed limits.

manual transmission, sports package, cold weather package, get it all.

Once its out of warranty look into a supercharger to boost low end torque and make this car untouchable.

Great coupe!
By Big Timer

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the ultimate coupe. The xenon adaptive headlight work like magic. The suspension is the best I've seen in any sports car. The 5-speed manual transmission works smoothly and precisely. Auto Headlights, auto wipers, auto A/C, Radio/CD, steering wheel buttons, in-dash trip computer, auto windows work perfectly! I've been averaging about 23-mpg. 'Til you drive one you'll know how good this car really is...

Automatic self leveling adadptive xenon headlights, Sport Package, Titanium silver metallic paint, and Steering wheel radio/CC buttons.

I'd like to see a 6-disc in-dash CD Changer...

bmw 325 ci
By shanster16

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this vehicle looks great but is constantly in the shop. the check engine light comes on & off no matter how many times the dealership tells me they took care of the problem. the door on the drivers side is tempermental & sometimes wont open & the coolant light keeps coming on & off not to mention how the care jerks ocer the speed of 80. get another vehicle

the look of the vehicle

needs to be built better, everyone i know that has this car has problems

What can I say??..........
By Chickpea

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd 3 series coupe. They just keep getting better & better each year! The handling is superb like always and it's faster than the previous coupes (yay!). I get so many complements on the style and color (mystic blue metallic). I purchased the premium package with the upgraded radio (harman kardon),leather heated seats and onboard comp. The only thing the car didn't come with was the xenon headlights. But thats no problem. I installed aftermarket Hela xenons and they look just as good for less money. I plan to keep this one a long time. VAROOOOOM!!!!!!!

memory seats, side view retracting mirror. and of course.....more POWER