2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
DON'T CRY--DON'T TELL
By cruslo on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I BOUGHT THE 2004 325CI WITH 16 MILES ON IT 3 WEEKS AGO. 2WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE THE TRANSMISSION BEGINS MALFUNCTIONING BETWEEN REVERSE AND DRIVE.I AM TOLD BY THE SALESMAN THAT THE CAR IS A CAR THAT NEEDS TO WARMED BEFORE DRIVING. I DECIDE TO TAKE IT IN FOR SERVICE AND I COME TO FIND THAT THERE IS A SILENT RECALL ON THE TRANSMISSION. I AM GIVEN DOCUMENTS STATING , FROM BMW, THAT IF A CUSTOMER COMPLAINS ABOUT THE TRANSMISSION FAILING BETWEEN PARK AND DRIVE HE OR SHE IS A CANDIDATE FOR A UPGRADE REPLACEMENT. OTHERWISE IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT COMPLAIN DO NOT SAY A THING

Really sweet
By EmilyWeed on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

its so cool i love it it has shimmy features n i like the radio n cd player it rocks !!

Bmw 325ci
By Angel54 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My first bimmer, in a few words the best car I have ever bought. This car not only looks and feel good but also has more than enough power.

I love it
By Dreman on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE MY CAR THE HANDLING IS GREAT AND IT LOOKS GOOD TOO. ANYONE WHO WANTS THE CAR YOU HAVE TO GET A STICK SHIFT. THATS GOING TO BE THE UTIMATE RIDE. I LOVE THE WAY THE LIGHTS INTERACT WITH THE MOTION OF THE STEERING WHEEL. THE LIGHTS CURVES AROUND THE CORNER. THE NXT CAR I'M GOING TO GET MIGHT BE THE 330CI CONV

be smarter than the GPS!
By Chuck Hinnant on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The GPS needs updated DVD muchly. 18" wheels a must. Lines of entire auto follow the front end beautifully.Great brakes,too much brake dust up front. Don't drive the thing if you are susceptable to spoiling yourself with fun.

The best of both worlds
By ronners on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is really so well thought out and put together that it invariably flatters you as a driver. Handling is excellent, and safety features have been a life saver for me (I recently had to avoid a car in front of me on a freeway who locked up his wheels at 75mph+). You can just hope you never need to find out how good DSC actually is! Aside from that, the car is a joy to drive. Unlike the majority of cars (and dreadful SUVs/trucks) this car goes where you point it.

Fifth BMW
By pmichaelis on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We have owned five BMW cars and this one is the best by far. The handling and mechanicals are superb. We have a Porsche 993C2S to compare it with and I can't say enough about the 5 speed automatic transmission which makes the Porsche Tiptronic feel primative by comparison. The only thing missing is the steering wheel shift controls which would make the 330Ci perfect. Comfort wise, the the car is ideal for long trips. The toll booth Grand Prix is great sport when you're driving a winner. The handling with the sport option is top notch although the current tires cause some tramlining.

BMW 325Ci
By postale on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome vehicle. I'm am addicted to BMW!

HIGHLY RECOMENDED
By DAIRYDAVE on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I PURCHASED THE 04 330CI IN AUGUST AND IT IS BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. THE SIX SPEED MANUAL IS FUN TO DRIVE. THE SEATS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE PERFORMANCE FOR ME IS GREAT. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD NOT THINK OF THIS CAR AS HIGHLY PERFORMANCE ORIENTED BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IN FREEWAY DRIVING IT HOLDS THE ROAD VERY WELL AND ALWAYS WANTS TO GO FASTER!! A GREAT CAR!!!

A Great Car
By Cristi1223 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Bmw 3 series is absolutely amazing. The vehicle does not only look great, but performs exceptionally well and is always comfortable and reliable.