2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Delightful to drive
By Rick330 on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 330CiC is a wonderful car to drive and never fails to get looks from other drivers. It corners as if on rails but is very composed and comfortable for commutes. The Harmon Kardon sound system gives high-quality performances, even with the top down. A few minor issues with the car were corrected promptly by the dealership. I average 24 mpg in commute/city driving, which is better than I expected. I always look forward to driving it and can't help but smile as I do.

qa problems
By mpbmjr on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

purchased and waited 2 months, the car was in for door and window problems 4 times within 2400 miles, bmw headquaters says that windows are adjusted in germany separetly, just an other way to say qa/qc is a problem previous owner of 5 and 7 series, the car is a gas to drive but seats not as good as on aforementioned net net, surprised at poor qa/qc and dealer, if this continues, the rep they had is going to nose dive

No Wonder They're Everywhere in CA
By tannersoc on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second BMW, after purchasing the 330Ci coupe last year. I traded the coupe in on the 330Ci convertible. This car feels like it's worth the $49,000 MSRP. I am a car enthusiast, but even I used to wonder what all the hoopla was about with BMWs... After living with the '04 coupe and now this convertible, I understand! They are truly fabulous automobiles! They are so fun to drive, yet so smooth and so luxurious all at once!

better than expected
By wmwesty on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I EXPECTED A GOOD, QUICK CAR, NICELY APPOINTED. WHAT I GOT WAS A REAL SWEET DRIVING MACHINE. TIGHT. THE MULTI-MODE AUTOMATIC[SPORTS DRIVE, DRIVE, AND MANUAL]REALLY MAKES USE OF ALL THE HORSES. MUCH FASTER THAN I EXPECTED AND MORE SMOOTH THAN I KNEW A CAR COULD BE. A REAL ADULT CAR FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO BE OLD.

bmw 325 Convertible alot of fun .
By browrck on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a lot car for money. I have had two other bmw I 635 an a 735. The improvement is easy to see. I currently have two mercedes as well,a sl an the large s-class. I had took a look at the jag xk-8, but it back seat was to small. I also looked at the new 320clk convertible by merecedes, but it wouldn't be avaiable until mid march or april. Also The merecedes didn't have the option of a hardtop like the bmw. An finally the reliability of the bmw was much better then the 2003/2004 merecedes.

happy
By Big Foot on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, Im tall and I have all the room in the world. There is even room for two golf bags in thre trunk.

bmw 325 convertible
By bradr on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

excellent, the ultimate tanning machine

Review for BMW 330 CiC
By MSB on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the third car that I have owned, but the first BMW that I have had the pleasure of owning. This car is amazing! I got the upgraded tires and wheels with the car, and they had the low profile tires on them. At the time I was worried about comfort level, and the ride not being smooth. However, I was pleasantly surprised, to find that it drove as if I had the stock wheels on it. I would absolutely recommend this car to anyone who loves to drive a fun, yet classy vehicle.

Nice Car
By KathleenV on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We moved from NY to Hawaii so, naturally we HAD TO HAVE a convertable. We shopped around, tried several different types, Volvo, Saab, Mercedes, but we kept returning to BMW. The Mazda,and Honda was too small. This is just the perfect car. It runs well, corners exceedingly well, is quick and nimble. The 330Ci is a good looking car. We like the admiring looks the car gets. Service at BMW of Honolulu is outstanding. There is not one thing we would change. It is a very nice car.

If you don't mind spending the cash.....
By me22362 on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car. if you feel like driving a sports car, or luxury ride the transmission does both. One button get the top up or down, plenty of trunk space, awesome stereo, all the toys you are willing to pay for are available to you.