2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The best car I've ever owned!
By loud on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great ride/handling, excellent materials and build quality, well- thought out features, a quality entry- level performance/luxury vehicle.

excellent buy
By TGJ on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If you have the money... this is the car to buy ; no cons for 1 1/2 years that i am driving it.

BMW 325Ci
By Tonto on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've been driving a 525i for the past 9 years and didn't know if I would like a 3 series. Boy was I wrong. Better performance & better handling. A great car and fun to drive.

REALLY DISAPOINTED
By FishXIX on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car was built Jan 4/03 which allowed it to be titled as an 04.This car is fun to drive,no doubt. However it is plaged with problems and getting quality warranty service is nearly impossible.I get 13 mpg in city(sane) driving. The car has a new engine computer,engine computer software patch, new fuel log,both doors reworked and distorted windshield replaced with another distorted windshield.I would turn in as a lemmon execpt BMW won't admit to some obvious problems. First and last BMW.

BMW 330CI Coupe Special Sports Edition
By Hoke Mueller on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car is not cheap, expecially this sports edition. But as with all BMW's you get your money's worth. The 3-series is still the best car in the world in it's class. My car has 6 cyl engine producing 235 hp whihe is more than most 5-series cars. In this car everything is power. Power steering wheel, power windows including rear windows, power rear shades,3-way power seats incl passenger side, seat heating both front seats, Ski bag, 8 speaker Harmon Kardon CD player, Xenon headlights, power 2-way sunroof etc etc But what makes this car so special is it's precise steering and acceleration. It is indeed the ultimate driving machine !!!

Great car.
By zeek1 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car. Too bad it couldn't be a little cheaper to buy.

Learn from our mistakes
By MBH on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 2004 BMW 330ci is an awful vehicle. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle.. It is my third BMW and I am very surpridsed at this. I have lost a lot of respect for BMW after having this vehicle. This will be the last BMW I will ever purchase. I am sorry I wasted my money and BMW lost a faithful customer.

my review
By ken wheeler on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Love the car ,,,wish it were quicker ,,love the handeling

I Love My BoomDub!
By Hookembaby2004 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 330 Ci is super-classy, yet maintains the driving experience every sports car should attempt to live up to.

2001 330ci sport/premium
By Dixon Downey III on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This precison workhorse of machine is incredibly fun to drive with the tight suspension of the sport package and 17" alloy rims with the accompanying Conti Sport performance tires. The acceleration is head and shoulders above the 325, the 323 and the 328. It has consistent torque and power above 3000 RPM up to 100MPH. The layout of the interior and the overall feel of the car as a solid dynamic whole give it tremendous attitude as a touring master. This will go down as a classic BMW model and apart from the M which may be a bit over the top, may be the crown jewel of the 3 series thus far in this owner's opinion.