2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Awesome Car
By Melbieiam on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. Had a 2001 and wrecked it. Broke my heart so i got a new one and it is even better than before. Such a good reliable car to own. Will have one for many more years to come

mY bMw
By Crispin Kalarickal on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so fun to drive, and is really fast.

Fun,style and class
By peabee on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my car in July 2003. One of the first to buy the 2004 model. I got the new color Mystic Blue and pin striped it according to the beige interior. I've received many compliments on the color combination. I've dreamed about this car since I was a kid. Finally treated myself to one on my 60th. birthday. I LOVE IT. What a great driving experience it is. Power, close to the road (hugging) 5 speed manual shifts wonderfully. I only wish they had made the 325 with the 6 speed manual transmission. I've laid it up over the past winter in my garage (even covered it up) and can't wait to get it out and on the road again.

2004 330Ci Convertible 6spSMG
By lhalljd on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is unquestionably the best sports convertible for the money. A perfect combination of room for people, luggage and/or golf clubs in a pure preformance convertible. A joy to drive.

the perfect car!!!
By keith mccarthy on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

this is our second bmw 330cic. the look is a classic.the drive is perfection.the car is as tight as adrum. we drive it all four seasons. even on the snowiest new england day the performs brillantly.we love it.

beamer
By manman on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

it is so fun to ride in. when you have a drop top you do not want to get out of it. i love my drop top

No comparison
By doug900 on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, fun to drive, love the hidden top when its down. Many people have told be to tell them if I sell.

Everything I Expected and More!
By Jon Matson on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have always driven used cars, reliable Toyotas and the like, and have never splurged on a nice car. Wow! I am so glad I finally broke out of that mentality. This car is worth every cent I paid for it. It is amazing, and with the top down on a sunny California afternoon, it is heaven. The handling, the look, the speed, everything is so much more than I have ever enjoyed in a car. This car makes driving in traffic actually bearable, and even fun. I would do it again in a second.

Not all Wonderful at BMW
By Nancy G on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had 600 miles on the car and the transmission had to be replaced. Had several small problems with automatic windows.

My 1st Convertible
By El Barto on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I really love my car. I keep the top down even in the chicago winter! If it's above 20 degs., the windscreen and the seat heaters do a fine job of keeping the front seat passengers warm! No need for a hardtop. If I were to buy this again, I'd spend the extra $$$ to get the 330Cic with the 6 spd manual trans. The extra power would make it that much more fun.