2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Best Non M 3 series
By DVanos on 06/01/05 01:45 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This my 3rd BMW in 10 years so i'm no stranger I have a 2004 330 ZHP sedan and i just LOVE IT! Personally to me the BMW 3 series is the best car in the world. It doesnt do one thing perfect, it does everything very well. Performance, handling, comfort, good looks, and safety in one package. If your in the market for a sports sedan look no more than the three letters, BMW has set and still holds the benchmark for the sports sedan and truly lives up to the "Ultimate Driving Machine" slogan.

BUY IT
By BMWLOVER on 04/24/05 17:01 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 05' 325xi six months ago. I love it. It was one of the best decisions I've made. Just disappointed that leather and bluetooth was not standard. For the amount of money you pay for the car, one can just expect a few luxuries, and with gas prices running through the roof, I wish it was better on gas. You do have to buy supreme. The Mercedes C-class is comparable, but the BMW was more sporty. Since I've only had the car for six months, I haven't had any problems. Overall, it's a good car. It's a BMW.

Perfect combo of performance & value
By DUCE68 on 03/30/05 16:47 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my car used with 5k miles, it now has almost 9k, no problems whatsoever. It is base model, so options limited. Reminds me of the older BMWs and ALFAs of the 60s & 70s. Handling is superb (I've previously competitively raced ALFAs). Although engine power is slightly less than some competitors, the broad powerband and sound of the engine is a sweet blessing. I've got the auto, would have bought 5 speed but price was right on steptronic, and the tranny really works with the engine to deliver the best ratios for whatever driving you do. Not worth the money for the extras or the 330i, you'll be happy with the base 325i if you're an enthusiast! Happy Motoring to all....

BMW 325xi
By KadeeBelle on 03/08/05 18:13 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

So far, i'm very pleased with this car. The engine has enought get up and go for everyday driving, and it's a eye-catching ride. The electric red paint is bright, but the clear coat seems to EASILY scratch and gather swirl marks. :-(

Firm, Fun Ride
By Y2k on 12/29/04 17:36 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car. I bought 330i w/Performance package. It moves much quicker than standard 330, which is already a great car. low profile tires really feel road, and steering will pull strong on uneven roads. This really can annoy as steering is SUPER sensitive and reactive. Car feels the road in a big way. Fanstastic acceleration and cornering ability. Compared to TL and G35, and they have a more "luxurious" feel (especially the TL. They felt "softer".

So much to like about this car!
By bomaster on 12/28/04 18:26 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 318i for 20 years, so deciding to buy another BMW wasn't a hard decision. I got a 330i w/perf package, Imola Red. Acceleration is so quick, and cornering is awesome! I still haven't pushed it as hard as I know it can go. Some complain about the Harmon Kardon. I think it sounds great. I love the body style, and that black leather interior is so sleek. Do I have any complaints? A few-the cupholders for instance. In reality you really only get the use of one of them. And I've seen lunchboxes with more space than the glove box in this car. My main complaint is the ride quality though. The enhanced suspension means you feel EVERY bump in the road. It's still an awesome car though!

Best Car Ever
By Terry on 12/27/04 21:38 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I drive 120 miles per day to and from work. This car looks great, and handles even better. Fast and comfortable. All wheel drive has been good so far in New England

Still waiting for something better
By onthefence on 12/21/04 21:52 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I really had a tough time choosing this BMW over a similar-priced G35. What finally clinched it was a two-day rental I did on a business trip. The G35 was a great car to test-drive, with killer acceleration and handling. But over the course of two days, driving about 200 miles per day, I noticed that: it had a rough ride and hates potholes; the auto transmission is never sure what gear to pick and always has a lag; the seats are uncomfortable (why do all Japanese cars have way too much lumbar?); and I simply could not get past how cheap the interior felt.

Mini Turbine
By webby on 12/09/04 20:38 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Most fun since the 1967 Mustang..the engine is silky smooth, tranny is outstanding and love the sound of the engine. Engine behaves like a mini turbine and the car fits like a glove. It is a joy to go back to RWD car that is perfectly balanced. After 8 months and 1500 km it is solid as a rock. It the first car that my wife and son love to drive. Styling is timeless.

great ride
By jose soria on 12/01/04 22:56 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

its really fun and fast and enjoyable for all kind of driving, good handling and plenty of speed, nice features and design