2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
My Dream
By Karo on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted this BMW for several years. It definitely is a WONDERFUL vehicle.

My baby!
By mikayla98 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My husband just bought me thi car and I am so much more in love with it than him! Just kidding! When I am driving this car it is like nothing else I have every experienced. I know i've only owned this car for about 3 months but my bimmer still gives me goosebumps when I drive her around. Now I can feel the "cheapness" when I drive other non-BMW cars. I know this car is pricey but you will get what you pay for. Just awesome! I love it!

LOVE IT
By Teon on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car in March (a 2004) and I am excited to get in it everyday. Ignore the mileage I wrote down I dont know what it is yet as its new.It drives like a performance car. VERY fast and hugs the road like no other. This car is loaded with new features that make it even more enjoyable. ITs worth every dime...

Love it!
By DonnaB on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love the car, fun to drive, xenon headlights move when you do, rain sensors too cool. Service has been great, only problem was my transmission slipping at 5K miles, took it to dealer, was replaced in 2 days time. Trunk a little small when top down, but didn't buy car for the trunk space!

Top Notch
By AirForceAuto on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great ride, even on brick streets. Super handling, good quality inside and out. Draws admiring looks everywhere. Best new car I've ever owned.

Pop-Top Nirvana
By Dotkidz on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great lines, good power, superb sound and comfort. The BMW 330Ci is remarkable fun. Eye-catching and fun, this convertible is great to drive and great to look at across a parking lot. The options make this car good in winter and summer. There's little to improve.

My first Beamer
By jasonok on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

When I walk into my garage and see this beautiful lipstick red convertible, it make me smile. I might be feeling blue that day but when I look at my car...it puts a smile on my face ear to ear!!!! Performs beautifully and the take off is the best.

fun
By adams7 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

best balanced car I have ever driven.worth every penny.no problems even in snowy Buffalo.enough room for two sets of golf clubs.

Dream car
By LadyZolt on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car handles exactly like one would expect and the people at the BMW dealership are always friendly and ready to help. The car handles like a dream and is even better in real life than I would have thought.

The Alias Diaries
By Niobe on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I found this car to be the best I've ever seen and/or driven. I purposely try to go to the grocery store just so I can drive my baby.