Used 2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
LOVE MY BMW
By jmlyogi on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I wanted one and waited... and I am so glad I have it - no matter how difficult my day has been, I know the drive home will be fun and carefree. LOVE how it handles and responds. Did I say, I love it?

Sophisticated Fun
By A.M.S. Jr. on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW exudes understated class. Everything about the car is tastefull. The style is classic and will still look good in 5 years. Driving is thoroughly satisfying. The car's handling is precise with plenty of power around town and also on the highway. The car is solid. Build quality, fit and finnish are first rate. Dealership experience was enjoyable and service was their top priority.

I love my BMW!
By SmartyPantsGirl on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love my BMW! I would recommend this car to anyone who loves to drive :-) It's great- my next car will for sure be a BMW!

the ultimate driving machine - SMG
By kncreed on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my 325 for 3 weeks now. All I can say is that it really is the ultimate driving machine. The SMG is fantastic! Downshifts are smooth and quick. I can't wait until the break-in period is over.

Jst another cool comment!
By Evan Ledesma on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

yep! i agree with the rest who own this very profitable car...who said that car can never be a good investment?

Great Ride
By Cossack on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car while in Italy so we are able to drive it to its limits. At higher speeds from 80-130mph the car is very sensitive to steering inputs. Drove through the Alps and it handled flawlessly. Backseat is tight with little headroom for taller passengers. Options are expensive but the car comes pretty well loaded.

It is just right
By KimberlyM on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW and I am very pleased with the overall performance and looks of the car. I can navigate on a curvy road and still maintain intregity and speed.

Love My Beemer!
By J.R.T. on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased this car, but I am already deeply in love with it! It's beoynd comfortable in every way and one of the best handling rides I've had.

Style
By roseann on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My BMW now has 7200 miles on it, at 3000 miles the transmission was replaced, at 4000 the engine computer was replaced, at 5000 the ignition coils were replaced at 7000 the radio was replaced. It continues to have transmission problems and has been back 7 times to the dealer it is a 2003 model

My New Toy
By Nicole Cormier on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my car and I am in love - sounds pretty silly, but it is the truth. The car is fun to drive and I feel very safe in my new car. All around the new BMW 3 series is a 10!