2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Yikes!
By Lucy the Dog on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE this car. It is beautiful to look at. It rides and handles like a fighter jet(I'm guessing).I feel happy to run the most mundane errands. Room for 5 plus sports car dynamics. I got the M- sport option,18 inch rims, body kit,stiffer suspension, and I love the sense of oneness with the road it brings. I tested the Acura TL,and almost bought one. Then I drove the 330ci. Rear wheel drive is the only way to go. I got a great lease rate and super high residual. So it costs not much more than an Accord or Passat.

330Ci/Silver/18"/AUTO/Sports/Nav
By MyBimmer on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My review: Get the Nav system. Leatherette is as good as leather but cheaper with less maintence. Get the sunroof. The Septronic AUTO is fun. Wish I had upgraded the xenons. The upgrade from 325 to 330 is expensive, but there's a noticable power difference (esp. with the AUTO). The 330Ci: perfect car for a single guy. Surprisingly roomy for 4 adults, rear seats fold down for two full golf sets or luggage, perfect fun for road trips (esp with the Nav). My advice, spend the extra dough and get the Bimmer over the japanese cars. There's just that extra pinache about driving up in Bimmer that you do not get in japanese cars.

best of the best
By like bimmers on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have owned Saabs, Porsches, Evos, Wrxs &have to say BMW 3 series are the best of the lot from fun, performance, relialability, value . The list goes on. Only sports sedan we would have,including the Porsche which is obviosly not a sedan. Best all round performer.

Don't Be Afraid of the BEST!!!!
By beemkid20 on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am 22 years old. I work hard every day to drive a luxury/sport automobile. This is the BEST BEST car I have ever owned. I have had 2001 S4, 2002 C32, and now 2003 330Ci. The beemer has had not a single problem in 40000 hard, hard driven miles. My Audi and Benz were in the shop every other week. Six sets of brakes and two new trans later, I bought the BMW. Won't regret it ever. Just bought new 05' 335Ci with performance pck. Thats right, 335Ci. Pick it up in August. People don't buy BMWs because they know they are better than everything else. Get sucked in, you won't regret it.

Love That BMW!
By Booking on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 330Ci is an outstanding car. Great looking and comfortable, it provides amazing performance in every category. The brakes let you "stop on a dime" without a fuss. The acceleration is really exciting and you'll have passengers asking you to slow down before you even reach your desired speed. The cornering is beyond what you thought possible. Four six-foot people find comfort in its supple leather seats while the trunk provides a lot of space. When the top is up, you're in a very comforting and quiet vault. And, even though it is a convertible, the ride is as solid and commanding as you'd expect in any high- performance BMW.

'04 325ci AWESOME!!
By Hawaii Jen on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My experiences with this car has been no less than positive since the day I drove it off the lot. It's been almost 1 year since I purchased my '04 and it's been wonderful owning such an awesome piece of machinery.

Very solid
By fineblueday on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW is more stylish and refined than my old sports car but the ride is the largest improvement, it's so quiet that I sometimes need to check to see if the engine is running. I was concerned that the 17" tires and sports package would make the car run loud but that hasn't been the case. Acceleration is nice in the low RPM's and the pickup is smooth. For those of you who really want that aluminum trim ask the dealer if they can order that trim even if you get the premium package. Lastly, sports cars aren't made for good gas mileage get over it!

new owner
By harley cat on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This seeme to be a very fun car to drive.my wifes daily driver she loves it!

The Best Coupe Out there
By pilotpaul13 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have two 330Ci Coupes and they are the best bang for your buck. They offer everything from Performance to comfort. And, you cant go wrong with its wonderful styling.

The Official Car of Valhalla
By ChiefBlueBimmer on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned many cars in my life, but this Bimmer tops 'em all. I've only owned it two months, but I'll never buy a FWD auto again. Lots of power with the 5-speed automatic, and handles as if it were on rails. On the highway, I get 30 - 31 mpg, but only 19 in day-to-day suburban driving. Only complaints: The seat could have a bit more padding, and be a bit longer, and car could use some more interior storage. An eyeglass holder on the roof console, as the 2003 Acura TL has, would be useful. Otherwise, this is the best car one can drive until you die and go to Heaven (or Valhalla).