2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Amazing Car
By 330Fan on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a truly amazing vehicle. It may sound like a cliche, but it truly is the perfect balance of performance, style, quality and luxury. The best car I have ever owned and one of the best I have ever driven.

So far, so good
By DanK on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car. I take the long way home each day. I thought my V6 EX Honda Accord was a pretty good car. until I drove my '04 SP/6sp 330 Ci. I test drove the new Accord (coupe and sedan), S2000, and the Audi A4 1.8T before choosing this car. I tried to test drive an Infiniti G35 Coupe but was told I couldn't unless I put a deposit down. NO THANKS! The BMW dealers were fantastic!

Highly Recommended
By Sinatra on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I own the 330i 4-door. This car is an absolute kick to drive. It is awesome in just about every way. If you are in the market for a sports sedan; I highly recommend this vehicle. To see what I mean, drive all of the 330's competitors first (e.g., Lexus IS, Mercedes 230, audi a4) and save the best for last. It is truely a fabulous car ... the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Best of the Best
By lovemydroptop on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best quality you can get for the price. Tight, stable, quick and turns heads. Solidly built especially for a drop top.

2004 330CI 6 spd
By jpf on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had car 3 wks. Everything is as advertised (not just by BMW but by independent reviewers).

BEST CAR ON THE ROAD!
By RKWRIGHT on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car a few days ago. I have already put 300+ miles on it. It is AWESOME! I love everything about it. It is fast and beautiful. It has every toy and safety feture on it you can imagine. The convertable top is perfect and very well designed.

No More Nissans!
By csrmax on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven Nissan products for the last 11 years, but after purchasing my 330CI,(very disapointed with new Nissans) I'am totally hooked!! Now I realize what the "Ultimate Driving Machine" is! The quality, design, power, ride and handling is like nothing I have EVER experienced in the past! Customer service at my dealership was outstanding. Looks like I'm in the long haul!!

bimmers rule
By hieninem on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

i love this car. i'm 18.. but it's still a sweet ride and i can tell that even when i'm 40.. i'll still think back on this car as one of the greatest..

New body changes hideous
By BMW King on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got a 2004 BMW 330 CiC and I hate the new headlights. The tail lights are nice. Plus the new bumper is kinda ugly. But I love the car it has no roof unlike the 2002 bmw 325 coupe i just traded in so when the weather is good the car is 10 times better.

awsome
By jwds on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

super awsome it is a great car!!!!!!!!!