2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews 44

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2004 330cic was worth the wait
By SteveH on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ordered a 2003 in Jan then changed my order to the 2004 model as soon as they were announced. Took a few extra months (did euro delivery) but I am so glad I did. (1) got the new mystic blue and (2) got the 6 speed manual. The 3.0 litre engine is as sweet a 6 cyl as you'll ever find. If you are in the market for a convertible, drive this one last (then you will be right there at the dealership when you place your order!)

Interesting Car
By ecp on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent car for the value--fun to drive--has pep as well as class...extremely impressed with ride and features...a fun convertible...

Too good to be true!
By Waiter on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This was a car I thought would be very good. I was wrong. It is truly superior to any car I have ever driven or owned (this is my 12th purchase). The car handles perfectly. The engine has more power than I will ever need. I can barely tell when the auto changes gear. The steptronic adds some excitement as well. A true 9.9 out of 10!!!

car of my dreams
By nmm on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car far exceeds my wildest dreams. The ride is so smooth, and there is so much power that I have a hard time even staying close to the speed limit... I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for an ultimate driving experience!

AHHHHH
By 04330ci on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. Definitely the Ultimate Driving Machine. Flawless handling, smooth and strong acceleration, comfort, and beautiful styling. The new features such as Adaptive Headlights that turn to look in a curve, and the LED tailights look great. This car is extremely quiet and flies. It drives better than any car I have driven before. The road feel and feedback is unmatched in the automotive world including Mercedes- Benz, Audi, and Lexus. BMW's orses seem a little stronger than japanese manufacturers numbers. I can't believe it is rated at 225.

outstanding performance
By radman on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent build and finish. 330xi is glued to the road. Much better than Audi A4, Jag X type. You must drive this machine...tight, agile. Worth the money? You live once folks, go for it. And I have children who fit in the back Edmunds does not list 330 xi as a style

Fun to Drive
By Ironman on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The performance seats are a great, even though they take away from the head room for the driver. The GPS option is well worth it; it adds a style to the interior and performs great. This car is a lot of fun. Can not wait to drive to work every day. I find my self taking the long way home from work just to experience the windy roads.

Satidfaction guaranteed
By Sagar on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

great machine to drive and excellent control.

Luv2plz
By Hai614 on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm so in love w/ bad boy. The ride is so smooth and responsive, way better than I expected. The body styling is so buff and sexy that catches many eyes on the road.

ITS GREAT FOR SUNNY CALI CALI
By lan on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I ACTUALLY OWN A 325I AND IT'S BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE TO DRIVE THAT CAR! IT IS THE U. D. M.