Used 2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 330Ci The Best Drop-top Out There
By Proud BMW Owner on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 330Ci truly is a wonderful car. The Harman Kardon sounds like you are a concert hall. The car's performance is so wonderful it is hard to control it during the break-in period. The 330Ci is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever ridden in and there is very little noise from the outside. The 330Ci's backseat is less to be desired. Another great feature of this vehicle is the adaptive xenon headlamps, which turn towards where you are steering. The adaptive brake lights are great, they get brighter the harder you press them and are made up of LEDs. In conclusion the 330Ci is the ultimate driving machine.

2004 BMW 325 Ci (Coupe)
By Thalamus3 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

While I've only had this car a few days, it is proves a wonderfully fun, yet comfortable and secure driving experience that I have not been privy to for many years. The quality of workmanship, both inside and outside, is exceptional.

Truly "The Ultimate driving machine"
By uflash on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I went around driving cars like WRX, IS300, G35 Coupe, Audi A4, and the VW GTI. Nothing compares in overall performance+quality+comfort to the BMW 3 series. Trust me you won't go wrong with this car. Advice: Shop around for better pricing of the car.

Better than better
By Julito on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Nothing else to say

325Ci Sleeper
By rendog77 on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I recently got a 325Ci, after driving a 2000 GT Eclipse. Its just as sporty, but of corse much more refined and comfortable. In terms of performance, with the man transmission it is pretty lively. The 330 is probably more powerful, but I don't feel short on power.

Very Nice...
By morningsuncoin on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car isn't the least expensive in its class, but is one of, if not, the best. A joy to drive because I feel integrated with the car in all driving environments. The time from order to delivery was 72 days - well worth the wait. The dealer provided the best customer service I've had in 40 years of purchasing vehicles.

This is the Ultimate Driving Machine!
By bmwrocks on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've always dreamed of owning a BMW and for years I've driven other cars (Honda, Pontiac, Toyota, Mitsu, etc...). After I got my 2004 330Ci, I can't believe I waited this long! The car handles very well and the performance is top notch. I'm sure the 225HP rating is "toned" down since it feels more powerful than that. The interior speaks of luxury and the sound system is pretty good. For price/performance/luxury, this car can't be beat. From now on, I will always buy a BMW.

2004 more handsome than 2003
By JB Persons on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I waited for the new 2004's, great choice, the new front end is much sharper looking & you get a 6-speed instead of a 5-speed. I could have purchased a dealer close-out 2003 for $3000 less, but happt I waited !!!! Absolutely Fun to drive !! & I believe the nicest looking 3-series to date...easily !!

2004 325Ci
By Jinju on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It was a toss between the 325ci, Infiniti g35 and the Lexus IS. The IS is changing it's model next year and it's as small as a civic. The Infiniti is still selling @MSRP and it needs tuck up and smooth out that ugly backside. I almost walked away from this car bimmer because of the snotty dealers - esp @Stevens Creek. If you don't want to deal with the stupid dealers take my advice -go through a broker!

JACKS OPINION
By JACK on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is an awesome vehicle. Great handling at low and high speeds. You can still hear the radio and talk to other passengers on the highway with the top down. Good warranty and maintenance is included (perk from my dealer) It is "The Ultimate Driving Machine"