2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Excellent car
By Marra's on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love BMW's. This is my 3rd one. I absolutely recommend it.

A Benchmark Is A Benchmark!!!For Reason!
By Larry Chen on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got this car 5 months ago. The handling is definitely the best in the class. The steering is so precise and communicative; the braking is so powerful and linear; the suspension offers lots of feedback without any punishment. I just made a test drive on 04 Acura TL(270hp) yesterday, and i feel that my 225hp 330Ci is much quicker than TL. Personally, I think 04 330Ci with 18 inch wheels is the most beautiful bimmer so far. The facelifted front end is especially handsome. BMW always does what we call "magic". I'm so proud of my choice to get a 330Ci.

The best!!!
By linkay on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a BMW before now. I can say that I find the experience to be incredible. The car has kick A-- attitude and it looks good too. I have only found 2 drawbacks so far. 1. The fuel economy isn't what I expected, but I should have known better and the back seats sit so upright that they lack comfort for even a 1 hour trip. All in all I would buy this car again and again and again. However, I reserve judgment on winter driving since I haven't experienced that yet. Lets see how the car handles the North East winters!

BMW: what else do you expect!!!
By Hailey (Comet) on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First of all I love the new front make over. This car turns heads. I was looking at a g35, but a friend point a good thing out to me. It is a nissan. This car makes you feel like you are part of the road. You can be going 80 and feel like you are standing still. You can get into alot of trouble with this car. If you want a car that mixes a ultimate sports car with style and class. Get the 330 ci. The step-tronic trany kicks a&*. Might be a little slower, if you are looking for a race car buy a m3. Nothing like a Bimmer

WOW....mercedes owner reformed
By awdyer on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

what a cool little car,....all german...all sports car...all class...have had 4 mercedes...and year by year they get more chrysler-ish...a true shame...but bmw is still a true european machine...and now with the 100% maintenance...INCLUDING brakes ! wow...sily smooth car........

2004 vs 2003
By KennyWesly on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the 04's, the front lights are very sleek, I drove a 2003 5-sp discounted $3500 then drove a 2004 6- sp., the 2004 has a much nicer body style and the 6 speed felt smoother. All in all I am really happy I chose the new 330 convertible.

bring your own chiropractor
By rockaways on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

i bought the 330ci convertible (2003) on it's reputation for performance. i have a five speed manual-shifting couldn't be better-i can pass just about any other car.BUT THE SEAT IS THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE!! i did not get the sport package because my dealer said it would stiffen the ride but i understand those seats can be extended. i am petite-only 5/4 but find the window is so low i feal my sight line has a horizontal line through it and the seat is so short under my legs that i can never be comfortable. i am trading this in AT A HUGE LOSS-WHAT HAPPENED TO BMW VALUE?-FOR THE NEW SAB 9-3 2004 CONVERTIBLE.

Rock Solid
By YankeeFan on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not know what the word "The Ultimate Driving Machine" really mean until you step into this car and feel the responsiveness. The turns are tight and well taken with a cool feature called Dynamic Stability Control. If you want to experience it to the utmost don't skimp out on the Sport Package - it's well worth it.

BMW 330Ci The Best Drop-top Out There
By Proud BMW Owner on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 330Ci truly is a wonderful car. The Harman Kardon sounds like you are a concert hall. The car's performance is so wonderful it is hard to control it during the break-in period. The 330Ci is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever ridden in and there is very little noise from the outside. The 330Ci's backseat is less to be desired. Another great feature of this vehicle is the adaptive xenon headlamps, which turn towards where you are steering. The adaptive brake lights are great, they get brighter the harder you press them and are made up of LEDs. In conclusion the 330Ci is the ultimate driving machine.

Truly "The Ultimate driving machine"
By uflash on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I went around driving cars like WRX, IS300, G35 Coupe, Audi A4, and the VW GTI. Nothing compares in overall performance+quality+comfort to the BMW 3 series. Trust me you won't go wrong with this car. Advice: Shop around for better pricing of the car.