2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews 41

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great Car
By Skevas on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my car. I wish that I had known about the difficulty of driving it in snow given that I live in New England. I have to change my tires every season, but it's worth it.

ultimate
By gra on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ultimate driving machine is no Joke. Love making sharp turns. And driving winding roads. Simply the best.

Highly recommended!
By Margaret J. on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW325xi is the first luxury car I have owned and I am having a great time driving it. It responds and handles very well with excellent acceleration and control. The dashboard and other controls are laid out very well so they are easy to locate and operate. I am very happy with the car and recommend it without hesitation.

Luv my 325Ci
By GailVTM on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd BMW 3-series. What beautiful cars. The two-door coupe has great exterior lines and a sporty look. Power-adjustable front seats make it great for long distance driving. I don't know why anyone would need to up-size to the larger engine - this one has more than enough pep and power. Smooth acceleration and good fuel economy. Does well on regular unleaded, but on long road trips I've used premium and gotten better mileage. Not worth it on city driving tho.

Iamm looking for a newer model
By Pattycakes on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 5 series before.Loved it. My convertible is even better,because its my little sports car. I take very good care of my baby. I would like a l999,or newer,silver automatic con. 6 cyl.I would never consider any other,and I have other sports cars before.

I love my car
By Tete on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 2004 is great I love it

Nirvana
By sold on beemers on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

When comparing value, quality and of course fun, BMW beats them all. If fun is not a factor get an old Yugo, if value is not a factor get a Chevy and if quality is not a factor get a Chrysler. The only short fall is the lack of cupholders but I guess with the performance of this car you should keep it in your hand anyway or it may just get away from you. Besides that who would want a nasty spill in the beautiful machine?

It's a great car...
By Ves on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Although we live on a fairly small island (Oahu) we use the car every day. We have owned the original 64 1/2 Mustang convertable, two MGBs, a couple of Volvos, a SAAB and finally, an Explorer. This is, by far, the best driving automobile we have ever owned. There is nothing to dislike. It is quick and responsive. It is also a very good looking vehicle..Unfortunately, it's not a car you would take to Home Depot to buy lumber and stuff like that.

Excellent
By tennisgrl3291 on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

excellent quality. great performance. over all, GREAT CAR!

Great Car
By jennico on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got this car for my birthday and I LOVE IT! However, as I expected, it has lots of little problems (speakers acting funny, rattling in the passenger chair, shocks make noises.. etc etc) but I am hoping the dealer will be able to fix that again. It's like a love/hate thing. I love the car, but it has its flaws.