2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 325Ci Manual Coupe - What a Ca

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325Ci Coupe (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

325Ci Manual Coupe - What a Car
By stargazerm312 on

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I've owned. It has great performance w/ 30 mpg! The 5- speed manual is flawless and the rid is firm but excellent for a sports coupe. The cornering and handling is first class. I can't wait to get into it and go. The 325 may not have as big an engine as the 330, but I don't feel it needs it. This has all the power I need. My 325 has the Cold Weather, Premium, and Sports package. The sport seates are wonderful. The gray leather gives the BMW an elegant look. The Xenon headlights make a huge difference. For the price, I got the dealer to throw in the 6-disk trunk CD-changer and the home-link type garage door opener.

Favorite Features

The stereo with the optional Harman- Kardon system is great. The handling and feel of the road is second to none. Many say the fuel economy is bad, but I disagree this gets great fuel economy considering the type of car. I'm still amazed at how well it handles and how smooth the ride.

Suggested Improvements

They need to put the "mode" radio button on the steering wheel. The Cig lighter needs to shutoff when they key is off. The Home-link system doesn't work unless the car is on. It needs a little more storage space. No good place for the sun glasses. In dash, 6- disk change is a must.