2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
In a word .... amazing
By DRHarris on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Really struggled having to turn in my leased '01 Saab 9-3 convertible. I tried Saab 9-3 aero (very nice improvements, but no sport mode so low torque compared to '01), and Audi (not a driver's car). I'm now a BMW convert. Just took delivery of my loaded '04 330CiC with SMG and it is incredibly responsive, looks fantastic inside and out, and very quick.

NIKKI'S PICK
By Nikki's ride on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW convertible and so far i am very,very pleased with my purchase!!! This car just wants to be driven...

A rewarding driving experience!
By Sharky on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A great driver's car. The feel you get while driving is just amazing! Smooth, solid and exhilarating all come to mind while behind the wheel. I ordered my car with the sport and premium package, navigation, xenon, steptronic and HK and all are well worth it. With a mix of highway and city driving, I've been averaging 22 MPG. Not bad considering I flog it every once in a while and believe me, it's hard not to in this car! The driving reward is well worth the price of admission!

great and powerful car
By S.MILLER on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well i just got the 2004 bmw 330ci convertible monday of this week and i just love the car, all the features are just great and the nav system is great and so is the sound system and the adaptive headlights, i got all the features the you could get on this model, if you don't have one you should really get one it's so nice and fast.

Best car ever owned
By TriciaJ on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car was the car of my dreams before I leased it and remains that still. Other convertibles I have owned are noisy. Not this one. The top is a thick cloth material that not only keeps the noise down, but also helps contain the interior climate. In the desert, a convertible can lose air conditioning quickly. This one cools down fast and stays cool. And the convertible mechanics - the way the top folds down -- are just plain fun to watch. It handles like a dream. It has great acceleration. And it has fairly good trunk space for a convertible.

Stunning! A Dream Vehicle For Me...
By Jonathon on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

What an amazing vehicle. So much fun, so much pride, so sexy... Yet what is most important is how reactive this automobile can be in case you get into trouble and need to really stop 'on a dime' or accelerate your way out of trouble. It handles every sense of your commands. Often I feel like it is pre- anticipating my every move just before I accomplish it. It is so very sure of itself that you drive her with little effort and with total ease and control as though you were a pilot on a Boeing airplane.

bmw 325 cic
By Jenni Shiflett on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall I think this is one of the best vehicles around. It has great fuel economy and for a 325 it is just as nice as our 740.

2004 330Cic ZHP
By MPower28 on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome is the best way to describe this car. I recently purchased mine 6-speed with the Performance Package (M Kit) in Dark Gray with Black interior. I have not seen another one like it on the road (only 5 in California when purchased).

Love my BMW!!!
By Lana K on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had a problem with the braking/transmission in the short time I've owned this car, but the kinks will surely be worked out soon! Otherwise, I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride!!! It's classy, roomy, and really fun to drive......and the looks I get!!! I think it's the best-looking BMW they ever built!!!

2004 3 Series BMW Conv- True Euro Luxury
By breadmen on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The current BMW 3 Series has the BEST looking INTERIOR of ANY of the current BMW series! Why? Because it has been "Banglelized" (or upgraded to a newer?! design- what an oxymoron!") yet!! All of the new upgraded interiors on the new 5 and 7 series look cheap with less leather and wood than the old designs they replace. Sure BMW claims they are trying to reach a new (larger) audience but their competitors use LOTS of wood and leather in their interior designs. Some may say that the wood and leather steering wheels found on lots of luxury cars are the "vinyl top" of the 21 century BUT that is what luxury customers WANT! Not a homogenized WORLD design!!