Used 2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

BEST CAR EVER!
By vinnyny

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my '04 330CiC two weeks ago and absolutely love it! This is my 10th car in the last 5 years but it is one of the two I will keep long term ('05 Acura MDX the other). It has performance package, xenon adaptive lights, BMW Assist and automatic. The powertrain and handling are so smooth that I constantly find myself driving twice as fast I think I'm going. I was an Audi fanatic for years, but I'm a BMW convert now...

Favorite Features

Amazing blend of power, handling, style and luxury. The alcantara upholstery is perfect for the Arizona heat.

Suggested Improvements

Brighten radio display which washes out in direct sunlight.

RED Hot and WHY Not!!!
By Suzie

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW convertible and forth BMW. Sweet little car. The improvements on this car have been good ones. More trunk space with the top up....

Favorite Features

Auto top, zippy, power garage door opener, pure red color, great fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

Every thing comes as an extra package. I had to have an alarm system installed. Why would BMW even sell a car with out an alarm system? What is with that cup holder anyway? Same as in my 1996!

Classic rag top
By Russell

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great looking with a ride like a true sports car. With the top down you feel like what heaven must be like. Sport package a must if you want to grab the road like no sedan you have ever driven before, except perhaps an M3. 18 inch wheels with low profile tires don't hurt either. Paint job is perfection. Alpine Stereo option awesome. Wish it had a true console storage area...my only complaint. Love, love, love this car!

Favorite Features

tight turns, gutteral roar of the engine, stereo, gorgeous exterior, top down ecstacy, perfect paint job

Suggested Improvements

console storage container

Great Car
By LukeNJ

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Mine is loaded - all available options 6 sd manual mystic blue conv. Gray Leather/wood trim. Best car I have ever driven. Wish it was a bit faster - will probably upgarde to an M3 next year. I have had this car up to 140 mph and the car handles awesome and purr's like a kitten. I love the sound of the motor, it is undertstated but you know its their.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, auto convertible, 6 speed, dash layout, adaptive lights, the body style, paint is awesome and looks great. Rims catch too much break dust though.

Suggested Improvements

The sound system sucks - the head unit has very little power and no bottom end with our without the top up/down. For the money this should be a much better system/rig - I do sound professionally. Have also had problems with the key and having to be close to the car for the door unlock

The perfect combo of comfort & sporty
By Astaire2

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 330ci is the perfect convertible, the interior amenities are there, GPS, premium HK Stereo, 6 disk cd changer, heated seats, voice activated cell phone (with sprint service) It has a classic mature sports car design, and a fuctionality that fits your lifestyle. (useable back seats and a good sized trunk) The only convertible better in the re-launch of the 6 series convertible, if you can afford that.

Favorite Features

GPS, Premium HK Stereo, the sound proofed convertible top

Suggested Improvements

More updated cell phone options