2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Perfect Driving Machine
By Canadian Driver on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Perfect Ride, why you would drive maxima or lexus after you drive this car, if you drive one, you'll know what I mean.

BMW 3 Series
By Sal Zagami on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW. I have always dreamed of owning one, finally at age 31 I bought a 2004 325I. I have owned many vehicles in the past but none compare to this automobile. The way this car handles and feels on the road is remarkable. Recommend this vehicle highly tio everyone.

The Ultimate!!!
By rachmunas on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This 330XI is awesome!!! It has a good ammount of power, very good handling and good braking power!!! The build quality is second to none!!! The Step-Tronic is fun and sport mode is good for that extra rpm raising power!!! I'm just waiting to test the car in the snow with the AWD.

Great car
By Mark R on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

No problems. Fun to drive. A little bit small, especially for 5. Nimble, rugged engine. Great handling. Good in bad weather.

Unequaled !
By Jim3. on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As a former SCCA competitor and driving school instructor, I find this vehicle to exhibit a tenatious, forgiving dynamic, while remaining comfortable, economical (30 mpg highway) and never trendy. The only complaint is the long, rather numb clutch throw which defies by best efforts at a smooth 1-2 shift !

stellar performer
By fastdriverinla on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best vehicle I have ever had. Yes, it costs more than the average, but you get a lot more too. The differences are subtle but effective. Most people won't notice the precision and sophistication of the smooth-as-butter five speed manual or the tenacity of the car's suspension through an off ramp. Sadly, most of the capabilities of this car will go unused by 80 percent of the people who buy the 330i. For the other 20%, we have explored the limits and understand what makes a BMW the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Very nice car
By reglau on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

so far it has been a really good driving experience, very nice car, very nice handling

xi AWD Safety and Performance to boot
By smileywm on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

xDrive ROCKS! Handles flawlessly in any road condition. Combination of AWD and Dynamic Stability Control makes this vehicle as near to fool-proof as you can get behind the steering wheel of a car. If safety is high on your list, but you do not want to compromise too much in the way of performance, ride or comfort, consider the 325xi.

Never had it so good!!
By converted2BMW on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the most amazing car I have ever owned, my lucky number must be 21. Performance is incredible, acceleration is tops. It's like driving a race car, my dream as a little boy. But why are there so few cup holders. BMW you rocked my world.

I love this car!
By sony3 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this 325i after testing the Audi A4 and Lexus IS300. It is everything I thought it would be. I am not a dragster but drive fast. This car is smoother the faster you go, at least that is what my wife says. I got the sport package and the DVD nav system. Love them. No leather, moon roof or automatic for me. I want a drivers car. HID lights are great! What fun!