2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Still the Sexiest Car on the Road
By daveuc97 on 11/06/08 08:31 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It has been 4.5 years since I bought it and I still get excited every time I get behind the wheel. You can punch it through the sharpest of curves and fly up and down the steepest of hills will full confidence that this machine will exceed your expectations. Solid ride! Better thrill than a roller coaster! In fact, the other day, while resting at a stop sign after a fun filled heart pounding 10 minute joy ride thru the Connecticut countryside, I actually thought I heard the car mutter, “how’d I do?” Add on the fact that this is still the best looking car on the road and that it has the sweetest engine purr you will hear from a car in this class, I have myself a solid purchase!

330ci ZHP 5-A, Nice drive
By Sierck on 05/26/08 15:04 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Nice running and handling car, fun to drive on the country twisties. Engine revs easily, wants to go. Seats are superior, much more comfortable than my other car, 1999 Lexus GS300. I like to drive the Lexus, I love to drive the BMW. Just 1000 miles so far, no problems yet. AC seems to work great, was worried about black leather in florida, but ac cools quickly. Had also worried about the firm ride of the ZHP performance package, but rides nice on highways and newer roads, I don't regret the comfort tradeoff for the incredible handling, even sport suspension still quite civilized. All in all, very happy that I purchased this vehicle.

German reliability is an oxymoron
By JohnnyBoy on 05/12/07 05:16 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My car with the 6 speed performance package is probably the most fun to drive machine on the road. The handling is superb and the engine growl is great. Ride is a bit stiff, but that should be expected from a true sport sedan. I've had a number of warranty repairs and I sometimes question if I made the right choice. I definitely will dump this car for something more reliable when the warranty is up, even though I'd really like to keep it. The thought of needing to pay the frequent repair bills is frightening.

Brilliant!
By Sabrena on 03/22/07 16:44 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I haven't had this car for too long, but I am in love. I have been researching BMWs for quite a while now and am glad I finally took the plunge. I recommend this cute little luxury car to anyone!

The Perfect Car
By BeemerGuy on 02/27/07 20:36 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a bad habit of changing out cars every year. But when I found myself in my first 325, I knew that BMW was the company for me. I love these cars, they are amazing.

I love this car!
By Sean Diesel on 02/24/07 03:56 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a true driver's car. It is very fun to drive, has EXCELLENT handling. The engine is powerful and sounds very powerful, and the interior is very stylish and luxurious. This car is the perfect car for a mix between luxury, performance, and economy.

Love this Heavenly Car
By Trish on 01/16/07 23:26 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car so much. It has increased the overall enjoyment of my life. It really has! I get happy when I drive it. It FEELS good... it FEELS good to drive... I mean it FEELS good to drive. There is no other way to say it. When I get pulled over by a cop, I feel like giving him the keys and saying, "Hey, YOU try driving this car under the speed limit! Go ahead!"

Still In Love
By D. on 11/28/06 11:44 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car looks and drives great. The size is perfect for me. My boyfriend has even been offered phone numbers from women while he was out washing my car & NOT his Infiniti G35! Here are the issues I've seen. Driver's door wont open when its raining. My "1-touch" sunroof wont close with 1 touch, I have to hold the button. Molding peels in South Florida heat. Trunk button in the car doesn't works. The biggest issue is the height of the car. I know it helps with stability & avoiding rollover but new & potential owners: ALWAYS BACK YOUR 3-SERIES IN WHEN THERE IS A CEMENT STOPPER! Its the only way to go. I've replaced my front bumper cover twice.

Bad Bimmer
By Bimma Boy on 04/14/06 22:57 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this as a second car so I dont have to drive my Evo all over the place an I have to say, this thing, this BMW is excellent. Accelereration is quick and stable an smooth at speeds up to 120mph, it can be decieving unless you look at the speedo. You think your doing about 70mph when youre actually doing 90. Handling is superb! Find the speed limit for the corner an double it an you will find that BMWs are not just overpriced cars. This car looks good, rides well, and can perform very well. It gets looks from everyone espcially the ladies, unlike my Evo which gets more looks from 15 year old boys. Go full throttle into the turn and you'll find a new love for cars.

Fun to Drive But Not Reliable
By Enver on 12/06/05 02:28 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got my BMW 3.30 Ci in 04 February. The performance of the car is amazing. I had some minor problems tho. The car passenger door window failed at the first month. Then the handle on the driver seat that is used to move the driver seat to front has failed. The door seals fail on both doors due to hot weather at Reno. I believe the car should have been designed for worse temperature conditions. The sunroof failure is almost very BMW's problem. The engine was running rough at first but fixed by the help of software upgrade. The car is really fast and very fun to drive.