2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BEST CAR EVER!
By vinnyny on 12/29/04 11:48 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my '04 330CiC two weeks ago and absolutely love it! This is my 10th car in the last 5 years but it is one of the two I will keep long term ('05 Acura MDX the other). It has performance package, xenon adaptive lights, BMW Assist and automatic. The powertrain and handling are so smooth that I constantly find myself driving twice as fast I think I'm going. I was an Audi fanatic for years, but I'm a BMW convert now...

RED Hot and WHY Not!!!
By Suzie on 12/14/04 13:55 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW convertible and forth BMW. Sweet little car. The improvements on this car have been good ones. More trunk space with the top up....

Classic rag top
By Russell on 12/04/04 09:49 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great looking with a ride like a true sports car. With the top down you feel like what heaven must be like. Sport package a must if you want to grab the road like no sedan you have ever driven before, except perhaps an M3. 18 inch wheels with low profile tires don't hurt either. Paint job is perfection. Alpine Stereo option awesome. Wish it had a true console storage area...my only complaint. Love, love, love this car!

Great Car
By LukeNJ on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Mine is loaded - all available options 6 sd manual mystic blue conv. Gray Leather/wood trim. Best car I have ever driven. Wish it was a bit faster - will probably upgarde to an M3 next year. I have had this car up to 140 mph and the car handles awesome and purr's like a kitten. I love the sound of the motor, it is undertstated but you know its their.

The perfect combo of comfort & sporty
By Astaire2 on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 330ci is the perfect convertible, the interior amenities are there, GPS, premium HK Stereo, 6 disk cd changer, heated seats, voice activated cell phone (with sprint service) It has a classic mature sports car design, and a fuctionality that fits your lifestyle. (useable back seats and a good sized trunk) The only convertible better in the re-launch of the 6 series convertible, if you can afford that.

IT'S A HOT CAR!!!
By SUZY D on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I finally got what I wanted! In 2002 I went to purchase a 325 Convertible and ended up leaving with a 525I. I thought the 325 would be to small, I have 2 teenagers. Even though I LOVED the 525 I still wanted the 325 convertible. In May I finally got the 325 -- IT IS HOT!!! I miss the size and luxury of the 525, but it was never this much fun to drive!!!

You'll Love it.....
By rz9z58 on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had the car for about two months and taken on a road trip of 1000 miles. This car is fantastic, its has the tighness of a sports car and the ride of a much bigger car. Even with 18" wheels and the sports suspension. Everything is at the drivers finger tips, its very well laid out, good pick up to enter the freeway.

The Best Yet....
By Kevinincharlotte on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My third BMW in five years is definitely the best. I had a '99 Z3 2.8 and a 2000 528 previously. I just traded an S-Type 4.0 on the 330cic and it's good to be back to BMW. The handling and performance are the best in class. I love the subtle '04 changes to the front end. The six-speed is a blast to drive. Despite only small changes to the car in six years, it still turns heads. I'm averaging close to 25 mpg with a 50/ 50 split of in-town and highway driving, which I think is pretty good considering the performance of the car.

PERSONALY TOOK IT UP TO 148MPH. GREAT !!
By BROKERN1 on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car last april for my wife as she graduated with honors. It is electric red and natural brown and every possible option in it. What a head turner. So far I have almost 4,000 miles on it w/out any problem except one !!! I can't stay away from this car. Every time I need to go somewhere I constantly ask my wife to give me the keys to the bimmer. It is so much fun to drive. I personally have a Lexus GS430 and yes I do agree that I have much more power but who needs it - - if it comes w/out handling. This car has been personally engineered for anybody who is a control freak at speeds about 130 miles per hour. I have driven it at 148 mph - nic

No other car will do
By Kate Bristow on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a 320 BMW convertible, and was persuaded to upgrade to the 330. The difference is noticeable. I love the acceleration from a standing start, and the car is even more fun to drive than its predecessor. With a BMW convertible, you can really feel the driving, and hear the engine. I like being able to sense the road beneath the wheels: a true driver's car. It also helps that I have done the BMW driver training program, which gives you more information and practical tips on how to handle these powerful cars. My only gripe is that driving in LA traffic, I don't get to push the car as often as I would like!