2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I Get it now!
By jules16 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I get it now, why it's called the ultimate driving machine. After owning 4 Acuras and two Audi, all of which I was very happy with, this BMW is unbelievable. The AWD system is better than any other I've driven and the car feels so secure in winter driving conditions.

Love my car!
By sloan on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My 325i is fantastic. However, I have moved to CO from TX and now I find I need an AWD vehicle. I am completely spoiled by being a BMW owner and now cannot contemplate driving any other car. So, its either wait for the X3 to come in or get a 325 XiT (the wagon). Either way, I know I'll be satisfied. The best car out there for the money (if you want a fun driving experience!). You must get the manual transmission!

The Greatest Car Ever
By shmoop on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Can't get enough of this great machine! Will never drive anyting else but a BMW. Too fun too drive.

Mi 330I with ZHP option
By micharlie on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Compares very favorably to the 1998 M3 (E36) sedan I traded for this car. Suspension not as harsh as the '98. Acceleration is only slightly slower, which combined with improved ride quality make this a great buy. Overdrive (.85 sixth gear) offers a relaxed cruising choice when using major highways. Alcantara on the thick, M-style steering wheel aids in "driver-to-road" feedback.

SMG/Sport Fun
By Viking644 on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We just purchased an '04 325i with the SMG 6-speed gearbox. Wow! This baby flies. The exterior of the car glows (electric red) and is a blast to drive. I have owned many cars, from Honda, Acura, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, to Mitsubishi, none compare to the solid feel and safety I see and feel with my family in this German bullet. The vehicle comes with two programable keys that have customizable features. I was disappointed to learn that the initial setup of these keys at the service center was not covered in the purchase and runs $40.

bset in class
By grl on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a 330xi. I test drove everything in its class and above, and really enjoy the handling and road feel of this car. Power form the 6 is smooth, awesome brakes. Just took it out in fresh powder for a spin, and it does ok with the AWD, just not like my Escalade. What you would expect with 50 series rubber.

AWSOME IN BAD WEATHER!!!!!!
By hockii on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This 325xi lives up to the commercial that touts good handling in rotten conditions just unreal to drive live in northeast and it hugged the road in snow and sleet which is why I purchased it !!!!!!!

Better To Buy Pre-Owned
By slkman99 on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have nothing but positive things to say about this car. I own the 184HP 325i Sedan w/Automatic Tranny and it holds it's end of the bargain VERY WELL!! I'm highly impressed!!

330i
By kc402 on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

excellent performance superior wokmanship fun to drive handles great with little routine main.

Perfect Driving Machine
By Canadian Driver on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Perfect Ride, why you would drive maxima or lexus after you drive this car, if you drive one, you'll know what I mean.