2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Practical fun
By luvvit on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Sporty, luxurious, fun AWD vehicle -- fast, smooth, quiet. Don't be fooled by "only 184 horses" -- gearing plus no turbo lag mean you get all the power you can use in an urban area. Drove other AWD sedans, plus RWD bimmers -- this one's da bomb.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By D. Ward on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

BMW's tagline of the "Ultimate Driving Machine" applies here. The 330i accelerates smoothly, stops quickly and takes the curves aggressively. If you are considering a 3, this is it. Not a lot of luxuries on the inside (bells and whistles) but paying for the things you can't see, i.e., brakes, handling, suspension, etc. A true performance car. I suggest the Xenon headlights, the fold down rear seats and the premium package...the rest is up to you. If you purchase, do the Performance Center Delivery...you won't regret it. One more thing, no automatic carwashes. Lastly, enjoy the ride, a great road car.

awesome car to buy
By wade quinton on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

the BEST car i have purchased!!!! nice color, good handling, overall excellent vehicle. reccommend this vehicle to any person(s) looking for a a new car, especially for the price... for roughly $40,000, you can get a well equipped bmw.. the heated seats definitely come/came in handy! EVERYONE was great at the dealership also. no pressure in buying the vehicle, very professional. best place around to buy a vehicle.

Well Worth the Wait!
By Devo5555 on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After 20 years of waiting to buy a BMW, this car has not disappointed! The interior is stylish yet simple. The 184 hp V6 has plenty of power to get up and go when needed. I purchased my 325I with a manual transmission and I love every minute of the drive and I find myself making excuses to go somewhere just so I can take my car out. The ride is smooth and you always feel in control of the car at every speed and on all types of roads. The added bonus was that I got the car for $700 over invoice which I thought was great for a car that is in such demand. Can't wait to see what BMW comes up with in a few years when I make my next purchase.

Love my 325xi
By gluz on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this car for my frequent trips to Tahoe. With the sport package it sticks to the road whether it is wet or dry. I tried to take this car off the line, but without disabling DSC I had no luck. On the snow it is unbeatable. Chain control people are at loss when I tell them it is AWD. I have passed many SUVs and trucks on snow covered roads with full confidence. My highway gas mileage is staying around 21-21.5 when city is close to 19. Awesome car...

Steel Gray BMW
By WLLWNH on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had the car three weeks but it is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. I tried Corvette,Jaguar,etc no comparision to the BMW. It is a PLEASURE! to drive. The handling,style,looks is fantastic.

BMW 325i
By AbzoTech on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have extensively test driven many cars before my purhase. Some cars I have tested had more power, but none came close to the handling and solid feeling of a this car. Truly fun to drive. The service at Koni BMW in Beaverton, and specially at BMW Northwest in Fife is excellent.

In Love With The BMW
By dwugman on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

THIS is the ultimate driving machine...long trips are not long enough when you are riding in such comfort. Have you ever felt like you were floating on air? Take this car for a spin and you will.

Awesome vehicle!
By jonr on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I test drove Lexus, Infiniti, VW, Nissan, and Mazda before making my decision, and the BMW 325 was by FAR the absolute best performer of all! It is the tightest, most stable car I have ever driven! It corners like its on rails, and the big Inline 6 has a ton of torque! Test drive one and you will see! I HIGHLY recommend you get the sport package as well, as it makes a big difference.

Awesome
By litg8r on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third 3 series BMW. Still have a 95 325iC for summer, had a 00 328i, but the 04 325xi is by far the best. Handling, comfort, performance - nothing can beat a BMW. Awesome car.