2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2004 BMW 325 Ci (Coupe)
By Thalamus3 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

While I've only had this car a few days, it is proves a wonderfully fun, yet comfortable and secure driving experience that I have not been privy to for many years. The quality of workmanship, both inside and outside, is exceptional.

325Ci Sleeper
By rendog77 on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I recently got a 325Ci, after driving a 2000 GT Eclipse. Its just as sporty, but of corse much more refined and comfortable. In terms of performance, with the man transmission it is pretty lively. The 330 is probably more powerful, but I don't feel short on power.

Very Nice...
By morningsuncoin on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car isn't the least expensive in its class, but is one of, if not, the best. A joy to drive because I feel integrated with the car in all driving environments. The time from order to delivery was 72 days - well worth the wait. The dealer provided the best customer service I've had in 40 years of purchasing vehicles.

This is the Ultimate Driving Machine!
By bmwrocks on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've always dreamed of owning a BMW and for years I've driven other cars (Honda, Pontiac, Toyota, Mitsu, etc...). After I got my 2004 330Ci, I can't believe I waited this long! The car handles very well and the performance is top notch. I'm sure the 225HP rating is "toned" down since it feels more powerful than that. The interior speaks of luxury and the sound system is pretty good. For price/performance/luxury, this car can't be beat. From now on, I will always buy a BMW.

2004 325Ci
By Jinju on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It was a toss between the 325ci, Infiniti g35 and the Lexus IS. The IS is changing it's model next year and it's as small as a civic. The Infiniti is still selling @MSRP and it needs tuck up and smooth out that ugly backside. I almost walked away from this car bimmer because of the snotty dealers - esp @Stevens Creek. If you don't want to deal with the stupid dealers take my advice -go through a broker!

Simply the best
By larry on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My car is actually the 4 door. I've motorsport susp. sunroof, 10 speaker stereo, leather, plus everything. It handles like a sportscar, is suprisingly smooth for having sports susp. It leaves many true sports cars for dead with it's great exceleration and handling. The dash is superb - my only worry is that they may be about to ruin it with the next model. I would really love an M3, but they don't have an auto. After four manual 3-series i'm loving this auto model.

car of my dreams
By nmm on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car far exceeds my wildest dreams. The ride is so smooth, and there is so much power that I have a hard time even staying close to the speed limit... I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for an ultimate driving experience!

AHHHHH
By 04330ci on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. Definitely the Ultimate Driving Machine. Flawless handling, smooth and strong acceleration, comfort, and beautiful styling. The new features such as Adaptive Headlights that turn to look in a curve, and the LED tailights look great. This car is extremely quiet and flies. It drives better than any car I have driven before. The road feel and feedback is unmatched in the automotive world including Mercedes- Benz, Audi, and Lexus. BMW's orses seem a little stronger than japanese manufacturers numbers. I can't believe it is rated at 225.

outstanding performance
By radman on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent build and finish. 330xi is glued to the road. Much better than Audi A4, Jag X type. You must drive this machine...tight, agile. Worth the money? You live once folks, go for it. And I have children who fit in the back Edmunds does not list 330 xi as a style

Fun to Drive
By Ironman on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Coupe 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The performance seats are a great, even though they take away from the head room for the driver. The GPS option is well worth it; it adds a style to the interior and performs great. This car is a lot of fun. Can not wait to drive to work every day. I find my self taking the long way home from work just to experience the windy roads.