2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I love this car!!
By britay on 10/31/11 11:36 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car sold me on BMW's. The only complaint is that little things break.

I bought a CPO
By HW on 01/13/10 16:58 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought CPO and have had it for over 3 years. I got the mystic blue with light gray interior. What a nice combo. Have not had one single problem with it. I was concerned about the cloth top but it has been surprisingly easy to maintain. I also burn regular gas to save money and it runs just fine. I think this model is more attractive than the new models.

2004 BMW 325 Ci Convertible
By Gina Celentano on 08/14/06 21:32 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Reasonable fun to drive. Interior design/style could be nicer for this price point. Window and doors have problems. Interior buttons break.

RED Hot and WHY Not!!!
By Suzie on 12/14/04 13:55 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW convertible and forth BMW. Sweet little car. The improvements on this car have been good ones. More trunk space with the top up....

IT'S A HOT CAR!!!
By SUZY D on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I finally got what I wanted! In 2002 I went to purchase a 325 Convertible and ended up leaving with a 525I. I thought the 325 would be to small, I have 2 teenagers. Even though I LOVED the 525 I still wanted the 325 convertible. In May I finally got the 325 -- IT IS HOT!!! I miss the size and luxury of the 525, but it was never this much fun to drive!!!

bmw 325 cic
By Jenni Shiflett on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall I think this is one of the best vehicles around. It has great fuel economy and for a 325 it is just as nice as our 740.

Love my BMW!!!
By Lana K on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had a problem with the braking/transmission in the short time I've owned this car, but the kinks will surely be worked out soon! Otherwise, I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride!!! It's classy, roomy, and really fun to drive......and the looks I get!!! I think it's the best-looking BMW they ever built!!!

Everything you want in a convertible.
By ata on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Elegant, great technology, luxurious, comfortable and everything you would expect in BMW handling and performance. Plus that societal X- Factor of driving Beemer!

The car you have always wanted
By liberal_lawyer on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Truly an awesome experience ... the driver's seat feels like you are in the cockpit of an airplane -- and the take- off is perfection. I told someone the other day that if I won the lottery I would not buy another car - that is true satisfaction.

Drop the top & live
By PaulieW on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have always driven Japanese sports cars and never wanted to experience the stiff German ride of BMW or Mercedes. My wife concinced me to get the 325ci convertible and I did ... I will never drive Japanese again. There is nothing like looking past the illuminated orange dash lights on a warm summer night with the top down. What a great car. It has been extremely reliable but most important fun to drive.