Used 2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Convertible Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Fun First Sport Coupe
By Jeff Mortberg

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car about a year ago. It is the first and only BMW I've ever owned. It is my favorite car of all that I've owned. With the top down on a sunny day, zinging through the twists and turns of an undulating country road, this car is a ton of fun. My first thought on a beautiful day when I am free from obligations is "...Go for a drive..."! The 2.5 liter in-line six is smooth and responsive. With just 184 hp and similar number torque, it won't win a drag race with a Mustang, but it is surprisingly peppy. I'd estimate 0-60 comes in around 7 seconds, which is comparable to my 2011 Fusion Sport AWD (which has 263 hp). But the miles per gallon is much better. I'm seeing around 28-30 highway, and 21-23 city. This car also just looks great. It cannot be considered practical, seeing the owners' manual strongly suggests using premium gas, and it only carries four people (and their handbags) with just a modicum of back-seat comfort. But who ever buys a convertible with practicality as their first consideration? This is one fun, reliable, and pretty car. I can't recommend it highly enough to the right buyer. This one has definitely made me a BMW fan!

I love this car!!
By britay

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car sold me on BMW's.
The only complaint is that little things break.

heated seats, top down.

Better interior workmanship. Little things break, plastic items in car.

I bought a CPO
By HW

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought CPO and have had it for over 3 years. I got the mystic blue with light gray interior. What a nice combo. Have not had one single problem with it. I was concerned about the cloth top but it has been surprisingly easy to maintain. I also burn regular gas to save money and it runs just fine. I think this model is more attractive than the new models.

The brakes will stop this car on a dime. Just awesome. Also, the trunk, with the top down, will hold three sets of golf clubs (you have to take out the woods and lay them on top).

The one thing I do not like is the cost of dealer service. Its outrageous.

2004 BMW 325 Ci Convertible
By Gina Celentano

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Reasonable fun to drive. Interior design/style could be nicer for this price point. Window and doors have problems. Interior buttons break.

Exterior design. Convertible.

Reduce incidents of repair. Improve quality of buttons, door mechanisms and window funtion. AC should stay on air type selected.

RED Hot and WHY Not!!!
By Suzie

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW convertible and
forth BMW. Sweet little car. The
improvements on this car have been good
ones. More trunk space with the top
up....

Auto top, zippy, power garage door opener, pure red color, great fun to drive

Every thing comes as an extra package. I had to have an alarm system installed. Why would BMW even sell a car with out an alarm system? What is with that cup holder anyway? Same as in my 1996!