2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I love this car!!
By britay on 10/31/11 11:36 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car sold me on BMW's. The only complaint is that little things break.

I'm trying and I can't find a flaw
By cheapdeep on 12/30/10 22:01 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I"m one of those guys. You know, the type that's incredibly picky about his cars and finds a few things that could be done better in every car he's owned. I've had a lot of great cars over the years but this is the BEST. I really can't think of anything I would change. It drives great, is incredibly comfortable, looks amazing, has great options and features, plenty of power, incredible handling and it's just flat out FUN. This is the first review i've ever given that hasn't been hyper critical.

I bought a CPO
By HW on 01/13/10 16:58 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought CPO and have had it for over 3 years. I got the mystic blue with light gray interior. What a nice combo. Have not had one single problem with it. I was concerned about the cloth top but it has been surprisingly easy to maintain. I also burn regular gas to save money and it runs just fine. I think this model is more attractive than the new models.

My Ride
By luvlincolns on 01/28/09 14:20 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car with 40,000 miles on it. I like it a lot. It turns heads and make for a great conversation piece wherever I am. Handling is incredible. It seems to have a few small elec problems though. One day the car wouldn't let me out of it, windows, roof, doors, locked for about 10 min. Some days the car won't start when I turn key the 1st time, have to do it twice. All lights come on dash and you hear a noise from the engine but nothing but on second turn it cranks. My car requires me to add antifreeze every month, this seems odd also.

A joy to drive
By Tom H on 07/25/07 06:56 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my 330ci with the performance package as a pre-owned vehicle - couldn't be happier with the ownership experience, performance, and handling. Not a single negative issue with this vehicle.

Excellent All Round Fun Car
By 3rm on 09/18/06 17:37 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Best all round performance and fun for the money. Would like more HP, but absolutely fun everytime you are behind the wheel. Pluses - handling, style, fun factor. Minuses - don't like the stereo, heater display washes out in sun, some go out in cold. Seats wearing prematurely driver side. Pricey extras like CD changer which is in trunk, alarm system an option. Convertible top not latched, warning light too low in vehicle, too small.

2004 BMW 325 Ci Convertible
By Gina Celentano on 08/14/06 21:32 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Reasonable fun to drive. Interior design/style could be nicer for this price point. Window and doors have problems. Interior buttons break.

Great car but reliability is awful
By jcwizard on 12/23/05 22:24 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with the look, performance, and premium features of this car. I've owned it for 2.5 years and it has been at the dealer for repairs about 12 times. No major problems but problems nonetheless that require constant repairs. Defective battery, leaking headlight washer system, broken trunk lock, rattling convertible top, squeeky window, the list goes on and on. I bought this car and babied it, planning to keep it forever. I'm not planning to dump it as I'm sure once the warranty is out I will be getting killed on repair bills. I'll never buy another BMW.

Spoiled and worth it...
By Kirk & Collin on 11/09/05 12:48 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We purchased this 2004 330ci with sport package as a factory car with 3,100 miles in Sept.05. As it was explained to us, the car had never been titled before (which proved true) and was basically NEW, and paid 44k instead of original 54k. Not bad! We are absolutely in love with this car. Every feature, line, material used, and charecteristic of this car is phenomenal. I can't imagine what the next convertible will bring, as it seems hard to top perfection.

Love it all year round.
By Beamer Boy on 03/08/05 23:47 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have owned BMW 3 series convertibles for almost 10 years and this thing just gets better with each new series. Fun to drive, getting better traction control each time with nicer firm ride, appointments and power with each upgrade. Can't imagine owning another convert. and I have driven most. Well, maybe the 6 series.