2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Amazed!
By peacepunk on 08/24/11 00:46 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car with only 56K miles on the odo in Feb of 2011. I've since added a good 24K and this car still runs and feels like new! I've bought new vehicles before, including a new 1999 Ford Windstar and a 2006 Mazda 5 and I have to tell you the BMW runs way smoother than either of those vehicles did brand new! This car has the most comfortable seats I've ever encoutered and has the smoothese ride I've ever experienced. Sure there are some downsides like the expensive oil changes due to requiring synthetic oil and gassing up costs a bit more as it requires 91 or higher octane. I was never a BMW fan but owning one has put me on top of the fan list!

Purchased for my Son's 16th Birthday
By glen61 on 05/01/11 15:47 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've been driving BMW 5 series for years ; purchased new. When my son was turning 16, I wanted a safe and reliable and let's face it, a hot car...you're only 16 once :-). I located a great priced 2004 325ci, red, with 40K miles in 2009; I made the deal and brought it home. I had an option to purchase the same car albeit blue with the CPO warranty but they wanted 2K more and I said no...big mistake. My whole family really likes this car...sporty, peppy, looks great, etc. But...I purchased the car for 13K and put 7K into it. I belive the other two previous owners just didn't keep up with maintenance or it was listed as a lemon. Once I got beyond all the repairs, awesome; we'll keep the car

It's only a car till you drive it
By MikeInNNJ on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Got it with 63k (74k now) and it's been excellent. The handling, quality, drivability is impressive. There really is a difference from other cars. Very solid feeling. Very roomy as I'm 6'-2", excellent legroom, good headroom. Not the most powerful but has it's moments (generally adequate unless you race). 24-25 mpg highway in the 80s.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By PhantomX on 08/26/09 20:53 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my BMW 325Ci all of three weeks but I must say I am already smitten with it. This is the most fun automobile to drive I've ever experienced. It makes you want to just get in and drive around with no particular place to go. I've already done that a lot! It has torque at-the- ready all across the RPM band so never any lag when you need to move. The car feels more powerful than it is. It's handling is incredibly dynamic.

It Delivers on Your Expectations!
By Felix_Krull on 08/04/09 21:47 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The car envelopes you inside of it and becomes an extension of your being. It responds to a driver's inputs like its receiving neurological signals from your brain's synapses. Where other cars will go skidding off the road, a BMW 325Ci, with sport package, just digs in and asks, "is that all you got?"

Brilliant!
By Sabrena on 03/22/07 16:44 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I haven't had this car for too long, but I am in love. I have been researching BMWs for quite a while now and am glad I finally took the plunge. I recommend this cute little luxury car to anyone!

The Perfect Car
By BeemerGuy on 02/27/07 20:36 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a bad habit of changing out cars every year. But when I found myself in my first 325, I knew that BMW was the company for me. I love these cars, they are amazing.

Love this Heavenly Car
By Trish on 01/16/07 23:26 PM (PST)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car so much. It has increased the overall enjoyment of my life. It really has! I get happy when I drive it. It FEELS good... it FEELS good to drive... I mean it FEELS good to drive. There is no other way to say it. When I get pulled over by a cop, I feel like giving him the keys and saying, "Hey, YOU try driving this car under the speed limit! Go ahead!"

Bad Bimmer
By Bimma Boy on 04/14/06 22:57 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this as a second car so I dont have to drive my Evo all over the place an I have to say, this thing, this BMW is excellent. Accelereration is quick and stable an smooth at speeds up to 120mph, it can be decieving unless you look at the speedo. You think your doing about 70mph when youre actually doing 90. Handling is superb! Find the speed limit for the corner an double it an you will find that BMWs are not just overpriced cars. This car looks good, rides well, and can perform very well. It gets looks from everyone espcially the ladies, unlike my Evo which gets more looks from 15 year old boys. Go full throttle into the turn and you'll find a new love for cars.

Fun to drive
By catbijou on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Nice little car, great mileage, handling fabulous. Finish good, seats ok, a bit firm for long drives. Car is too low to ground, difficult to get in and out. A bit too much engine noise, but it is a BMW.

1 2 3 4 5 next »