2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
Its a very sporty car. Great
acceleration and handling. For a
compact car, its build very solid.
Standard safety features likes side air
bags, head curtains etc are great. The
clutch burnt out 1/2 mile from the
dealership. Dealership fixed it and the
clutch burnt out again after 500 miles.
Dealership fixed it again. Anyway, so
far(1500 miles), the clutch works fine.
The automatic temperature for the
worked.Although I had a very scary
new car experince, I would still drive
this car just of its sportiness.
- Great protection
- Excellent handling and performance
- Free maintenance
- Prompt & friendly roadside emergency
- The heated front seats are very
- Rain-sensing wipers are handy
- Great handling on snow.
- Standard Sound system is pretty good
- very poor built quality. U will
always have something or the other
- Service dept not so friendly(atlast
in the NYC area)
- Very less storage place. Just one
open cup holder in the front.
- BMW Navigation for 3 series sucks.
- Non standard ergonomics
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.