Worst car I have ever owned!
By Maxtar on
2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
It all began in 2003 where we got are BMW we wanted it for a very cheap price because we already bought a 45,000 dollar Volvo XC90 we got manual standard package non leather BMW. In fall 2009 the brakes squeaked and we brought It to a dealer that works on BMW's we had to go to 3 of them and finally they worked . We are very mad at it and we hope to sell it in Aug 2010.
By scottielfc
on 08/16/11 00:52 AM (PDT)

Mate, I really am having a hard time understanding your issue here. You bought a car and 6 years later have your first problem (at least that you have mentioned). You then took it to shoddy dealers who didn't fix it properly. Finally you get it sorted out but instead of blaming wear and tear and the dealers who you paid to work on it, you blame the car? If your expectation of a car is that nothing ever goes wrong on it and that every mechanic should be honest and not charge you very much I would recommend buying a new car every two years so that you don't have to worry about things going wrong and if they do you are covered under the warranty. It really isn't fair to give a car a bad review and all 1 stars (but for Eco) just because you had one bad experience. I understand your frustration, but please either give an honest review and not an angry opinion. It doesn't help anyone.