2003 BMW 3 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Will never have anything but

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Will never have anything but a BMW!
By Nathan on

2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What more can I say about this fantastic car than it REALLY is the "Ultimate Driving Machine!" Everyone raves about how great the driving experience is, and until you've piloted one, you cannot possibly understand. There is no car for the money that does a better job totally immersing the driver into the drive. The car communicates everything to you through the controls and it constantly amazes me when I point it in a direction and it just goes there without complaining. Sure there are little hiccups here and there. Things are bound to break on a car that's been driven 137,000 miles in just over 7 years. I have never been stranded by my baby. And I always enjoy taking her out for a drive. A++

Favorite Features

Smooth inline-6 (best in the business), Rain-sensing wipers, Sport seats (would be FANTASTIC with the lumbar option), Great looks inside and out (two tone brown leather with black), Powerful brakes (even though they're the weakest that BMW offers), Handling (Sublime)

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy in town could be better (hard to keep your foot out of it), STD XENONS (should be std on ANY Lux Car), New interior plastic finish (it gets scratched off and looks awful), Better automatic (been addressed in newer models. Shifts too smooth for my taste.)