2003 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: I know what they're missing!!!

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325xi Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I know what they're missing!!!
By Iowa Architect on

2003 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought a used '91 318i in New Mexico and fell in love with it. The faster you went the more that car would hunker down and handle the road. However, that car had zero traction in the winter. I moved to Iowa and needed a better all weather car. In comes the 325xi. Great traction, great handling, great ride, great looks,etc. Sometimes I find myself smiling just because I am behind the wheel. No mechanical or engine issues,however, I did have to change the front tie rods. I found a very reliable certified BMW mechanic and now I feel I am not being fleeced everytime I have service. I do take warrantee work to the dealership. I don't think other car drivers have any idea of what they're missing!

Handling, seat comfort, ride feel, dash/instrumentation, orange dash lights, peppiness, the gas mileage 23/28 is acceptable. Did I mention looks?

The cup holder is awful. The little grippy things snap out and make too much noise. OK, I know real car driving enthusiasts don't need cupholders. Go back to the hood being hinged in the front - that is just the way a BMW should be.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review