Butter
By HappyChap on
2003 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
We recently purchased a 2002 325 Sports Wagon. We are surpized at how fun and luxurious it has been, as well as functional (we stuffed a full sized front door in the rear last week). The fit and finish has been great. We had one little rattle in the dash and broken hatch latch, but the dealer fixed promptly. I like to drive hard and this car is a dream. It takes the corners hard, slap it into sports mode on the auto transmission and it is a completely different car. The car has an amazing amount of road feed back, but without being tiring. Drove the A4, G35, & others, but they didn't have the same feel. It drives like butter, smooth.....
Favorite Features
Love the way the car thinks for you. The key sets the seat to my position, the doors lock over 2.5 mph, the stereo quiets as you slowdown, the transmission is fun and flexible. The best feature is a toss-up between the Xenon lights and the heated seats.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to have checked out an AWD model, but my So. Cal dealership never gets them. The stereo speakers could be a little stronger in terms of bass.