2003 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: BEST Car I've EVER Owned!

2003 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

BEST Car I've EVER Owned!
By Brent on

2003 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd one I've owned, and 2 other family members as well. None of us have had a minutes trouble with them. Owned Japanese during 80's/90's, until my 1st 330Ci. Gas mileage is amazing for such a powerful car. I average 35+ by keeping it at steady speed, but it has more than enough power when needed (couldn't tell the difference in it & my sisters M3). Hugs road like a dream. I should have flipped several times, once in rain, once avoiding a deer on curve, and it proved its safety engineering. One collision left me with MINIMAL damage compared to the other guy. I will forever have my children and parents in this car. Service is impeccable...take care of it and it will take care of you.

Lifetime of engine 85,000-120,000 and still going! Comfort...9 hrs non-stop on road at time, don't even feel tired. Great Gas mileage!! Easy to maintain. Road handling feels very safe(idk heavy weight or just good engineering). SAFE CAR!! Awesome sound system. Great re-sale if I could ever part from it.

Nothing as far as reliability, mechanics, longevity of the car. Big, red, alarm bulb on rear-view mirror is a little much (but they've never been stolen). Better place to rest cell phone and connections than cup holders. Front end designed better under bumper so not to drag parking curbs/deep driveways.